Super Shining World 59

Super Shining World

Chapter 59

Friday:
Before lunchtime I wen to the SJ dorm. I had rpomised Ryeowook to cook with him and we said that we wanted to do that today. Honestly said I didn't really feel like cooking –I did it just yesterday- but I had promised him and I always keep the promises I make.
I was welcomed warmly at the dorm. Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Yesung where the only members there. The others had schedule.
First thing I did –besides saying them 'hello'- I showed them my piercing in my ear. I didn't wanted them to be shocked like Jonghyun and the others. Yesung was really excited about it like Kyuhyun was. Sungmin said that he liked it and Ryeowook was first shocked but sometime said me that he liked it, too.
After that we started to do lunch. I collected all the instructions for Korean food so that I could do it again when I was at home… I pushed the thoughts about my home in Germany away.
At lunch Leeteuk and Shindong entred the dorm. I was really happy to see both though I wasn't that colse with Shindong. While eating the selfmade food Heechul came. He was really excited to see me. It felt good to hug him and talking about stuff that only we two understood. I showed him the ear-percing –while noticing that I forgot showing it to Leeteuk and Shindong. I had told Heechul before that I wanted to have one and he said he was proud of me and that it would look really really awesome. Leeteuk was surprised seeing the peircing in my ear and Shindong first didn't wanted to elieve that it was a real one.
After eating and washing the dishes I played video games with Kyuhyun –like I had promised him. I liked playing those games –yes, I admit that I like playing Pokémon and games like that. Of course his games were different to mine but somehoow I liked it. First it didn't feel right to play the games because of th nice weather outside but from one minute to another it started raining cats and dogs –like the english people would say- and I enjoyed the game. Heechul was sitting next to me, talking about this and that and trying to give me some advices for the game.
At about 5 o'clock –we were still playing- Eunhyuk and Donghae arrived. I welcomed them warmly. A long hug from Eunhyuk and a long tight hug from Donghae who even rose me.
"It feels like I didn't see you for ages", he said and smiled brightly at me.
"Do I have to remind you that I saw you the last time Sunday morning?", I asked.
"Really…", he said not sure if I was making fun but then he remembered. "Oh, yes! Sorry, I totally forgot that!"
"That's okay, oppa", I said and hugged him again. Donghae was such a nice and kind and warm-hearted person. You couldn't get mad at him.
For dinner which we had at about 8 we ordered pizza. It had been a long time ago since I last had eaten it and I really enjoyed it. All nine of us sat infront of the TV and we had a movie evening. Donghae had rent some action movies –because this were my favoutires and I once told him. We watched four but then I really had to go back to boarding-school htough I had liked to stay. Donghae and Heechul brought me home. After about hundreds of hugs and asking me when we would meet next time we went home and I entred my room where I could finally sleep. I was absolutly tired.