Super Shining World Chapter 10

Super Shining World

We finally decided to go in a café. Suddenly it got cold and I wasn’t the only person that was cold. We walked a few more metres and entered a little and nice seeming café. Two girls were working there. When we went in they started whispering while looking at us. We sat down at a table in a corner of the room. Key, Taemin and me sat on the bench and Minho, Onew and Jonghyun sat on the chairs on the other side of the table.

“So, who’s going to pay?” Jonghyun asked. It was a serious question and it looked like he hadn’t the opinion to pay.

“What about you? You paid the less times of us” said Key. He seemed not to be amused about the topic.

“What?” Jonghyun wasn’t happy about the answer. They argued a bit till they all decided to pay scissor-stone-paper. The loser had to pay the bill. Well I said that I would pay my drink by myself but Minho explained the problem to me.

“You know, it’s not the problem of inviting you. It’s just the fact that one of us would have to pay all six drinks.” He gave me a smile. Onew was the one that lost the game. Poor oppa. When he got back I wanted to give him the money for the coffee he got for me but he didn’t wanted to take it.

“It’s okay”, he just said and smiled at me. I smiled back and thanked him for it –not-paying and the coffee.

We talked a lot. I was more or less included. Sometimes because I didn’t understand what they were talking about –somehow they talked faster than Taemin did- and sometimes I hadn’t the context of what they were talking –maybe something about the label, don’t know- but they tried their best to help me understanding what they were talking about.

“Well, what about telling us a bit about how you two met?” Minho asked to break the silent. I sounded like we –Taemin and me- were a couple.

“It was my first day at school. I met him at the corridor of the school building.”

“He had been running into you, right?” Onew asked and got evil looks from the others.

“You already know the story.” I realized. That explained Taemin’s weird face when Minho had asked me.

“What other did he told you?” Suddenly I got curious.

“That you join the same maths class, and a some other I think, and of course the PE lesson because he dances with you.” Key told me. When he mentioned the dancing thing his eyes seemed to flash.

“Is there anything more we should know?” Minho asked and looked in my eyes. I shrugged.

“Don’t know. Maybe that I teach him a bit maths.” They all looked at him.

“You know that I’m not the best” Taemin said. “She’s sitting next to me and offered help. You know that I can definitely need help with maths.” Now they were looking at me.

“You offered him help?” Jonghyun asked and grinned brightly. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“If someone has a problem I try to help him or her. It’s not like you think it is.” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows.

“And what do you think, I think how it is like?” He asked. I grinned.

“I think, you know exactly what I think, you think of, oppa” Jonghyun opened his mouth and you could see his brain still working. For a few seconds he stayed like this then closed his mouth and looked confused.

“What?” I laughed.

“Is it too complicated?” I asked with joy in my voice. There was a bright smile on my face.

It was a really nice evening. We laughed a lot, the guys asked sometimes about Germany and how it was to live there. But like every situation like that, it has to end. I looked at my watch. 21:15. I sighed.

“I have to go, oppas” I said and wanted to stand up.

“What? Why?” Key asked. He seemed to be a bit sad.

“Rules”, I explained. “I have to be at the boarding-school at 21:30. There are 15 minutes left to go back.”

“But it’s Friday evening!” Jonghyun said. “Normally you area allowed to stay out longer!”

“Well, at weekday’s I have to be there at 20:00.” The boys made a non-believing face. I sighed again.

“I don’t wanna come too late. I hope you understand that.” I gave them a smile and wanted to make my way outside, of course not before saying good-bye but Onew was faster and said:

“Well, then we’ll bring you home. It’s not a good idea for a young girl like you to walk all alone through the streets of Seoul when it’s dark outside.” He was right. It was dark outside. The sun did completely set. Onew stand up, like the others, too.

“Well, you don’t have to” I said but they made their decision to bring me back to the boarding-school.

Finally the arrived at the building.

“Thanks for bringing me home” I said.

“No problem.” Onew had a bright smile at his face.

“Well, then we’ll see you!” said Minho and the others added a ‘good-bye’.

“See you Monday at school”, Taemin said and… age me a hug. I smiled.

“Yes, will see you there!” Suddenly Key was standing right next to Taemin.

“Can I get a hug, too?” he asked and I had to laugh.

“If you want.” And he gave me a hug, too.

“Hey!” I didn’t know what Jonghyun was thinking about when he said that. “And what about me?” he asked. I laughed.

“I thought you have a girlfriend.” He came to me and gave me a hug.

“Well, I don’t think that she will be angry with me when I explain to her that you’ll be Taemin’s girlfriend.” He grinned and I rolled with my eyes.

“Really funny.” Minho and Onew finally gave me a hug, too.

“Thank you, oppas. I had a nice time with you.” I smiled turned then around and went inside the building hearing five men’s voices wishing me a good night. …That wasn’t normal…