Super Shining World 41

Super Shining World

Chapter 41
„You know that we'll protect her if there is somethig wrong!", Heechul said anrgy.
"So you're her bodyguard?", tha manager asked.
"No not really, I'm her best friend. I think it's Siwon's job." Hecchul grinned brightly. I laughed.
"I don't think that I have a bodyguard, or I just didn't know about it." I comment and looked to Siwon who made an acted sad face.
"I'd like to be your bodygurad", he said in an again acted sad voice.
"Well, I don't mind if you wanna be my bodygurad but I think I don't need one." Laughing appeared.
"So what is the surprise?", Eunhyuk asked suddenly.
"Didn't you listen, Hyuukie? It's for Ute", Donghae said.
"I know but anyway I'm curious!"
We laughed again.
"Okay I think we can come to that part of the show know." He turned to me.
"So I have two guests here today. They only came because of you." He made a little break and my brain was working like hell, thinking about who would appear on stage just in a minute.
"So come with me", the moderator said and offered me his hand to take. Meanwhile Heechul had put his arms around me.
"She not going anywhere! I'm responsible for her!"
"I'll have an eye on her."
"Yes, that's exactly what I supposed", Heechul said and I had to laugh.
"It won't happen anything to her. I promise you."
"Oppa, I can take care of myself. Don't worry." I unhooked me from his arms and went to the moderator without taking his hand. We went to the middle of the stage and stopped there.
"So like I said I have to guest for you. Please come in!", he welcomed the two girls who suddenly appeared. One of them had a bag over her shoulder. They came to us and the moderator introduced us.
"I think I will explain everything. You can do it better."
"Okay, so are the leaders of the Super Juniro fanclub here in Seoul. We are really happy to meet you. It's an honour for us because you're the reason why Super Junior will keep being a group. And it's because of you that Kangin, Kibum and Hangeng came back", the girl without bag said to me. I was a bit mislay.
"I'm not sure if you can say it like this", I said to them but they just smiled.
"The boys said so and we believe them. Also some of the fans told us that you had come to see the fans." She said a bit more and I was thinking about if I really did so much things. If evreything really was right.
"Because of your hard work and your faith in the boys we, the ELF, thought about thanking you for this." I smiled.
"You know that I'm an Elf, too. Why don't I know anything about it!" They looked happy.
"We're really glad that you didn't noticed anything!", the girl with the bag said.
"Yes, we are proud to be able to count you to us ELF."
"Thank you. But without this much support of so many people it hadn't been able to do this."
"We don't mind what you say. Our descision is made and we have a little present for you to express the thanks of all ELF. We collected ideas and and some finally made the present", the girl without the bag said and then the bag was handed to me. It was really nice, similar to my own but it was sapphire blue. Big letters said 'Super Junior'. Under it were the letters '16niting'. First I didn't get it but them I understood that it should mean 'igniting'. I felt that I was near the tears.
"Thank you so much"; I said and that was all, because I didn't know that to say. I was absolutly speechless.
"Well, the originally present is in it."
What?
"Oh, I thought the bag… It is really nice!", I said because it was a really awkward moment. I opened the bag and found…
In my hand was a little doll in Chibi-style made of felt. The more and more I watched it I understood who this doll should be. The doll was wearing a blue t-shirt with a light blue fish on it. Donghae…
I took another doll out of the back and hold Heechul in my hand, wearing a little silver diadem and on his t-shirt were the heads of his three cats.
Tears were ranning down my cheeks. 15 dolls were in this back. Super Junior. Every member with a symbole for him.
"Thank you…" my voice broke and I hugged the two girls.
"We thought it would be nice to have the boys around even if they are not there. We know that you'll go back to Germany someday and we thought this is a good way to have the members at your side and wonderful memories of the ELF", one of them explained.
I couldn't hold it. My tears were just ranning out of my eyes. I didn't listen to the comments of the moderator who got on my nerves but just looked at the dolls I held in my hand.
"It's okay, Sweety", I heard Heechul say who suddenly stood behind me when I turned away from the cameras. He put his arms around me and his shirt dried my tears. I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked to my right I saw Taemin smiling in my face.
"What are you doing here?", I asked him, hoping that nobody could here it. He grinned.
"If my best friend needs me I'm aalways around." I smiled and hugged him though Heechul wasn't happy to let me go.
I totally forgot about all the cameras.
"I wanna thank you all. Everyone who participated this project and all the others. I love you all and I'll never forget what you did for me", I said when I found my voice back into a camera. "I'm proud to be an ELF! I really am!"
And then I went backstage together with Taemin.