Super Shining World 32

Super Shining World

Chapter 32
Sunday I stayed in bed. After having slept till midday I still stayed there. I didn't felt good and when a girl who lives here, too aksed if I wanted to eat something I said 'no'.
I wasn't happy that I had to go to school on Monday.
I already met Taemin on the school ground. He wanted to speak with me. And so we did. I told that I was sorry because of my anger and I told him everything I told JaeJoong. I added that I had been on a concert.
I still hadn't checked my moblie phone.
"The guys are really sorry", he said. We stood in one of the floor close to the room where we would have maths lesson.
"They feel really sorry and they wanna talk to you."
"I'm still angry." He nodded.
"I can understand that."
And so Monday passed and Tuesday and with everyday I felt even more worse.
Just after tennis training I felt better, but only a bit. I put all my anger and the other emotions in the training. It was a good thing to get a free head and forget about everything. The training had been really hard but I was happy about that. It felt good to be exhausted.
I ebjoyed the hot shower and when I laid on my bed it just took some seconds till I felt asleep.

It was Thursday, after PE lesson. Taemin tokk me with him to have some dance training. Key, Minho, Onew and Jonghyun would be there, too.
On our way to the training room I thought about what to say to them. Taemin told me that he already talked to them but I had that feeling that I had to apologize, too. Yes, I would say sorry for what I did and how I acted last Saturday.
I was curious what we would to today and when I thoguht about the exhaustion after the training I became even happier.
We reached the building. Taemin and I hadn't spoke that much. Just a few sentences. We went up the stairs and I already heard music in the training room.
My friend opened the door and when we entered I froze.
There weren't just four guys sitting on the floor, but 14…