Super Shining World 83

Super Shining World

Chapter 83
The concert had been like a wonder. It had been unbelievable and just… awesome!! I had loved it so much.
The sadder I was when it was finished. The applause was huge. Really. For more than ten minutes clapping hands and screaming fan girls. You could see that SHINee was touched at their heart. Finally they disappeared from the stage which didn't amuse the fans and I made my way back to the waiting rooms backstage. Before I went into the room I knock at the door and then entered. The boys already waited for me and asked for feedback.
"You are really asking for my opinion?", I asked them. "Didn't you notice the fans?"
They were all grinning from one ear to the other. That was the picture of being content with yourself. As fast as we could we got back to the hotel. We all needed a nice and warm bed after this day and night.
The next day was more or less relaxed. There was an interview with a popular music magazine about the concert yesterday night. Nothing really special. The guys answered the questions really superior. At the end there were some photos with the woman who did the interview for the pictures and world was done.
The rest of the day we, the boys and I, spent together making something… First we didn't know till we decided just to go outside and look for a nice place outside to go. Well, it was not easy. There was a lot of smog and really few parks. It seemed like we had walked for hours till we reached a little park. Minho had brought a ball and so we played basketball and enjoyed the nice sunny summer weather.

The following day we arrived in Thailand. For personally, a very interesting country. I can't really tell why I think it's so interesting, but it was just like that. I was really sad that we hadn't had the time to have a look around Bangkok. I reminded myself that I was here for working and not for having fun and relaxing by doing a tour around the city. There were the usual things to do. A photo shooting, a TV appearance, an interview, bla bla bla. The first three days past like nothing. I endured the unbelievable heat by hiding myself behind work. Whenever I found the time to I looked for shadows. You won't believe it how hot it was. I couldn't imagine that in a desert it would be even warmer! It already felt like I would just start burning in the next second!
On the fourth day there was only little to do and as a surprise for the boys and me the afternoon was free. Sadly it was a hot day. A really hot one. I really wanted to see some famous places in Bangkok and the guys were okay but only after arriving at the first sight I lost my condition and proposed something more relaxing and recovering from the heat. Originally we planned to go the swimming-pool of the hotel but there were really many people, really many, and already after having brief look at it there were about ten persons around us, asking if the boys were the shining SHINee boys and so on. We looked for a place where we could be more by ourselves, apart from the hotel guests. We went to the reception and Onew Key asked for a place to go. The young woman proposed that we could go to a area here on the hotel ground. It was for those guests who asked for some privacy –like we did. She showed us the way.
At the place –covered with bamboos walls- were some bedchairs, parasols and little desks. And we had an own pool. The woman informed us that this was inclusive the price that had already been paid and we thanked her when she left.
"Not bad", I said while still staring at the pool. "And we don't have to pay extra…"
"What do you think?! This is an exclusive hotel! We only take the best of the best!" Key's dive inside came out. I had to grin. "'Cause we are the shining SHINee!" I grinned even brighter and shook my head. Then I sat down on one of the bedchairs under a parasol and closed my eyes.  It was still hot but endurable.
I forgot everything around me and just relaxed. I let the heat disappear, and noises and even the voices of the guys. It was like nothing was around. Just me.

"AAH!", I suddenly screamed totally scared by the ice cold water on my skin. Finally the shock went away and I looked at the pool where the water came from. In it there were Jonghyun and Minho laughing like they just had heard the best joke in the world. Jonghyun hit Minho's shoulder friendshiply. I noticed Taemin standing a bit away from them –he was also in the pool- trying to hide his grin. Onew sat on the opposite site of the pool his leg in the water and holing his stomach because he was laughing so much.
"Guys! You know that oyu don't do that!", Key said feminine but he had a grin on his face, too.
"You, you just screamed like a girl!", Jonghyun shouted while still laughing.
"Oh, really?", I asked sarcastic. "Did you notice? I am a girl!" I spoke every word clearly.
"Yes you are, but…", Minho said but didn't find the right words.
"Normally you are not the girly", Jonghyun said grinning. He looked at me and immediately started laughing again.
I laid my head to the side and put an evil grin on my face.
Suddenly Minho and Jonghyun stopped, even Onew, and four pairs of eyes looked full of fear at me.
"I didn't do a thing, Daesang!", Taemin said quickly getting out of the pool and hoping that I would leave him alone. I didn't looked at him just once. Minho and Jonghyun would be my victims. Oh, yes. Well, and maybe Onew if he didn't bring a long distance between us.
"Revenge is sweet", I said still and evil smile on my lips and went closer to the pool seeing the fear in my victims eyes.