Super Shining World 34

Super Shining World

Chapter 34
I wore black clothes. Everything was black with here and there a bit silver. A young woman of the backstage team was giving me my headset.
Around me people were hurrying from one side of the room to the other and back again.
I tired to ignore everything, without success.
Heechul suddenly stood in front of me and hugged me.
"Everything's okay, Sweety. It'll be awesome!" He was full of confidence. I said nothing and was happy to have his arms around me. Then he had to leave –didn't know why- and Donghae to calm my nerves. We did the moves to secure my self-confidence and I replayed the lyrics of my little part again and again.
Taemin came to me with Key and tried to expel my thoughts.
SHINee had their performance before Super Junior and so I sat on a sofa and listened to music. I had to calm my nerves, really.
"Five minutes till Super Junior's performance!", suddenly someone shouted.
Now everything was too late…

I stood in the darkness, breathing fastly. I heard a voice but didn't really understood what the person was saying. Music started and not even a second later light went on and I couln't see anything.
I forced myself to listen to the music and then my body strated moving on it's own. My thoguhts were only around the performance. I forgot everything around me and just did my thing, like we had stuyed it all the times.
Heechul's solo. We both stand in the middle of the stage, he right next to me, already singing his part.
And I joined him. Like we said it. At the right time I started singing –well it was more screaming- "I burn it up, let's get it started, burn it up…".
It felt right, good. I enjoyed it. Heechul smiled at me and took me into his improvisation of the solo.
And suddenly everything was over. The music had stopped and I wanted to go. Away from the stage.
But Siwon had laid one arm around my shoulder and Heechul who came to me did so, too so that I couldn't escape. I stood in the line of the members and we bowed. The audience went insane. I noticed SHINee sitting close to the stage, all smiling bright and giving big hands. JaeJoong did so, too. He sat there with the other members of JYJ.
"Thanky ou so much!" I heard Leeteuk screaming. He looked happy.
"We wanna thank you all, and especially our guest-dancer!" He showed with his hand on me and the continuing applaus was mine. It was an unbelievable feeling. I bow ed and smiled at the audience, not able to say a single word.
"But, we are not only here with good news", Leeteuk finally continued and just a second later everyone was quiet.
"I have to tell you bad new. We're not happy about it and we feel really sorry to tell you, but we think that we have to infrom our fans about that." His face was serious. There was absolute silence in the great hall till Leeteuk stared again.
"Super Junior will be parted." Now it was said. I could feel a little pain inside of me and I sighed. It was hard. For all.
Leeteuk sank his view to the floor like the other member did and closed his eyes. Screams of fear, anger and every emotion you could imagine sounded.
"We're sorry", Leeteuk said silently and the crow of people went insane.
Some minutes past but it felt like hours.
"BUT!", Leeteuk suddenly shouted. He rose his view and looked at all the fans in the hall. "WE won't give up without FIGHTING!" The screams of fear changed into screams of happiness. The members look up and all were looking at the audience.
"'Cause we are…", Leeteuk continued and then a loud "SUPER JUNIOR!" resounded in the hall. The guys had made their typical greeting –raising their hand in front of their body and shouting their name. The ELF screamed.
"We closely reached the point where we wanted to give up but then our Daesang opened our eyes! She made us fight, we wanna fight!" The crowd was screaming something I couldn't understand.
Though I knew how the guys wanted to end their performance I was near the tears and a proud feeling slowly filled my body.
Then I recognized that all 10 members were looking at me.
"Say something", Heechul whispered into my ear. What?! I looked surprised at him but he just grinned. "Come on!"
I didn't found the right words to say. There were minutes of silence till I said something.
"ELF!", I shouted and got a loud scream as an answer.
"I'm really sad about what will happen. The reason is I'm an ELF like you!" Another time screamings.
"The guys said that they wanna fight. I'm happy about this, but I think they can't do it alone! They need OUR help!" Screamings.
"So you wanna help saving the most amazing boy group in the world?!" I smiled I became familiar with what I did. With every sentence my voice became stronger and stronger.
A loud "Yes!" appeared.
"What?" I asked and this time they were screaming so loud that I thought I would lose my hearing.
"Super Junior!" I screamed.
"Fighting!", I heard. The ELF's were shouting, the boys were shouting and even some of the stars did so.
"Super Junior!" I screamed again and got the answer again, but this time louder.
SHINee, SNSD, TVXQ, JYJ and many other artists came to us on the stage to join.
"SUPER JUNIOR!", I screamed, as loud as I could, a third time and the answer was unbelievable loud.
The fight just had begun!