Super Shining World 58

Super Shining World

Chapter 58

Thursday:
The boy picked me up at late lunchtime –I really got used to be picked up. We all had already ate something and so we strted with the programm for today.
They guys wanted to play outside, similar to the day before, because the sun was shining outside and it became warmer and warmer every single day –did I laready mentioned that I am a summer-child?
We went to a nice park not that far away from boarding-school. Minho had brought a basketball and so we played. It was just too cute seeing Yoogeun running after the ball and trying to throw it!
Luckily I was in Minho's team and of course we won, together with Yoogeun. Jonghyun wanted to play something other because it went on his nerves that Minho could play so well. When Minho suggested to play soccer, he really went crazy. Honestly said it was really, really funny.
While Jonghyun sat aside the field we were playing soccer with a basketball and in new teams. Taemin, Onew and me against Yoogeun, Minho and Key. We had a lot of fun and I had to be the leading person in our team – don't think that I am good at soccer, I just played it that often at school that I knew some things and somehow was the only person who could attack Minho, more or less successful.
After playing, which I really enjoyed because of all the funny and cute moments, we sat down where Jonghyun was and made a little break. Well, but Yoogeun who wasn't tierd and ran around doing funny things with the ball and making us laugh.
It was late afternoon when we went to the SHINee dorm to have lunch. This time we would do it ourselfs and don't order it. We played rock, scissors and paper to choose the one who would have to cook. It was Jonghyun's, Key's and my turn.
Finally we three stood in the kitchen, getting the instructions from Key to make a good meal while Taemin was filming everything –he switched between us and Minho and Onew who were playing with Yoogeun.
I had to cut the vegetable and put my hair together into a pony tail so that no single hair would fall on the food. I washed my hands and started cutting it with a big sharp knife.
"Whaa!", Jonghyun suddenly shouted in my ear and I was so shocked that I nearly had cut in my finger!
"Jonghyun!", I yelled at him but he was just starring at my ear.
"Is, is that a REAL piercing?", he asked me pointing with his finger on my right ear.
"Piercing?!", Key shouted and suddenly even Taemin was next to me. They starred at it.
"Since when do you have it? You didn't told me!", Taemin said and I could hear that his voices sounded shocked.
"Ehm, since yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I totally forgot about it."
"You forgot you have a piercing in your ear?!", Jonghyun shouted and I rolled my eyes.
"I wanted to have one and JaeJoong has a friend who does it. We went there yesterday."
"Seems like JaeJoong has a bad influence on you", Key mumbled. I rolled my eyes.
"Are you  luckier with it when I tell you that it'll be the only one?", I asked them.
"You understand me totally wrong!", Key defended himself. "I think it looks really good!" Taemin nodded.
"I think it looks good, too though I didn't really realised that you really did it," he said. Jonghyun was watching me, then nodded.
"They are right. It looks good, but, please, next time tell us before I got another shock like that!" I laughed but promised him to do so –though it wouldn't happen again.
"Hey, Yoogeun is hungry. What's with the food?", Minho asked when he came into the kitchen with Yoogeun on his arm.
"First you can have a look at Daesang's piercing", Key said and turned back to the oven.
"Piercing?", Onew suddenly asked behind Minho. Both came closer and looked at it. It was strange to get watched like this, maybe because their faces were a bit confusing but both finally said that it would look good.
"Yes, I think somehow it really matches you." Minho smiled at me.
"You all really think that it looks good?", I asked.
"Don't tell me you're regreting it", Jonghyun said but I shook my head.
"No, I just want to know if you were really honest to me." They nodded.
"I don't think one of us would lie at you", Onew said.
With some points I wasn't really sure about that.
The meal was great. Together with Key's instructions we made a delicious dinner. Sadly I had to do the wash up with Key nad Jonghyun aswell, I really didn't feel like washing the dishes!
We brought Yoogeun to bed. The little boy was really tierd but before he wanted to sleep I had to tell him a story. The other boys sat on the floor infront of me and listend, too. I told them a German fairytale by the Brothers Grimm which was called 'Brother and Sister'. I nearly had every single story in my head because when I was a little child I used to listen to them really often.
When I finished Yoogeun was asleep but not only he. Onew felt asleep, too.