Super Shining World 42

Super Shining World

Chapter 42
I sat down on a sofa.
"Can you tell me why you are here?", I asked Taemin and looked at the other SHINee members.
"Didn't I tell you that we have an appereance today, too?" Taemin was surprised.
"No, you didn't", I answered and sniffed while wiping my tears away.
"I'm sorry, Ute."
"Don't worry. Does anybody know where my bag is?", I asked in the round and looked for it.
"You have it on your lap", Jonghyun said and I gave him a meaningfull look.
"I mean my other bag. The 'old' one if you wanna have it like that."
"Oh", he said when Key threw it to me. I caught it and took out some hankyies to dry my tears.
"It was really catchy. I was near tears", Key suddenly said while he was watching me.
"Is it like that?", I asked surpirsed. He nodded.
"I like the dools. Can I have a look at it?" I handed the bag to him and Onew and he were having a look at it.
"I think it was a nice gesture of the ELF and in my opinion you did really well there on stage." Onew gave me a smile.
"Thanks."
"So you're okay?", Taemin asked full of sorrow. I laughed brief.
"Of course I am. This are tears of happiness." He smiled.
"Then I don't have to worry. Only about the coming performance."
"You already had your performance at stage", Minho said while grinning brightly. "You know that this will creat new rumous." Taemin and I rolled eyes. This rumous really went on my nerves.
"I don't mind. I know what the truth is and you do, too."
"Sometimes I'm not sure if we really new the truth", Key mentioned.
"Never heard of a friendship between a boy and a girl?" I asked.
"Of course I did. But first, this are most movie stories and second, most times it ends like this that my get a together." He gave me a Key-smile. I sighed.
"But if you would tell me that you are gay, which would also explain why you still didn't have any boy friend, I would stop thinking about it", Key thought loudly. I sighed again.
"But I can't tell you that I am gay, because I'm not."
"The problem would also be solved if Taemin would be gay", Onew thought.
"No, it wouldn't. Because he can't be gay. He already had a girl friend", Key contered.
"Then maybe he's bi", Onew continued. This conversation was absolutley weird!
"But even if he is bi the problem wouldn't be solved because he would still ove girls which would include Daesang."
"Okay, I think this is enough. I'm not gay, Taemin is not gay neither bi. Other topic please", I said to finish this. I definitley didn't wated to know where this dicussion would end!
Key handed my dolls back to me. I really loved them. They were unique. I always had admired those dolls when I had seen a picture of some fans had made. And now I could say that I was the lucky ower of 15 of those!! Unbelievable.
Then somebody came and told SHINee that their performance would be in just a minute. So their said good-bye and left me sitting there on the sofa all alone. Idecided to go to the bathroom to wash away all the make-up that was necessary so that I had looked 'normal' on stage. I washed my face –it was really hard to get it away from my face- and finally returend to my bags. Meanwhile Super Junior had left the stage. When I entred the room Donghae came to me and hugged me ike the others did, too. They wated to have a look at the dolls and asked me if everything was okay. The boys laughed about the dolls and it looked like Heechul felt in love with the Heechul-doll.
"You wanna have something to drink with me when I'm finished here?", he asked me.
"Sorry, but I can't.  Taemin already asked me. I'll wait here for him. He said that he would be back in only 15 minutes", I explained turly sorry.
"That's okay. I wish you a nice time", he said and smiled at me.
They left quickly after I said that I didn't need their presence while SHINee was on stage. I knew that they had a lot of things to do.
Finally Taemin and the others came back. I waited for them to change clothes and wash their faces. Originally only tTaemin and me wated to go to a café to have something to drink but the others just came with us. I didn't mind. The rest of the day –till I had to go back to boarding-school- I passed with the boys.