Super Shining World 56

Super Shining World

Chapter 56
Finally we were there. Minho, Yoogeun and I stood in front of a big gate with the letters 'ZOO' on it.
"Is it a good idea", I asked Minho who said nothing. Yoogeun answered my question. He pointed with his finger at the gate and made noises which should express that he wanted to go there.
"Yes, I think the idea is brilliant. Never thought about going to the zoo", Minho said before we crossed the street and lined up in the queue for the tickets.
"You think the others will find us?", I asked when we were about the next to buy the tickets.
"Honetsly said I wouldn't mind if they don't find us." We laughed but just in that moment you could hear Jonghyun shouting across the place that he had found us. The four guys came to us. Key wanted to make a comment, probably about that we left or something like that but I stopped him.
"The zoo. A really cool idea. I like zoos", Taemin said fast to change the topic.
"Yes, You did a good job", Onew added.
The boys payed for the tickets –yes, they invited me- and finally we were in the area.
"So where do we wanna go?", Onew asked. Quickly we listed the animals we wanted to see and made a route to go.
Lions –my family-, monkeys –Jonghyun's family-, dolphins, tigers, fish, elephants and many more. We had a great time. It was fun to see all the animals –it had been a long time ago since I had been in a zoo- and to see Yoogeun's reaction to them. He was just way too cute!
It was when we reached the elephants a second time when they would be feeded. We played rock, scissors and paper to choose someone to get food. Onew, Key and Taemin were the unhappy ones to do that. Yoogeun was stading close to the fence together with Jonghyun to see the elephants better. Minho and I were standing somewhere at the edge of the crowd when a woman talked to me.
"You have a little child in front there?", she asked me friendly and I wanted to answer but Minho was faster.
"Yes, our little son stands at the fence." I looked confused at him but he just blinked at me and I turned around again. The woman starred at us as if we were aliens. Then looked elsewhere, shook her head and went away. Minho started laughing and I could hold it back. After laughing for minutes I asked him: "Why the hell, did you do that?" he shrugged.
"I just felt like that."
"That doesn't soud like you, more like Jonghyun or Key but not like Minho. You're okay?" I was still laughing. Minho shrugged again.
"I don't know why I did that. The idea just came to my mind and I had the feeling that I should do that." I just shook my head. Of course it had been fun to see the reaction of the woman but… somehow it felt wrong.
The feeding was finished and Jonghyun and Yoogeun came back to us. Oppa wanted to have a look where the food-group was and so he left us. Yoogeun was whining to get on Minho's arms and the little boy was taken up. Minho and I were talking when we suddenly saw the woman from before. A girl –about 7- and a boy –about 5- arounded her and begged her for seomthing I couldn't  understand. The mother was not listening to her children but starring at Minho and me. When she noticed that we saw her she fastly turned away with her children and walked away. Minho and I started laughing again.
"Why are you laughing so hardly?", Taemin suddenly asked. He and the others of SHINee joined us with food in their hands.
"Let us laugh with you!", Key demanded. Minho and I were looking at each other.
"Shall we include them?", I asked him.
"Ehm… let me think about it. … No", Minho answered and the descision was made.
"Oh, c'mon!", Onew begged but we didn't tell them.
Finally we were enjoying the meal. The boys had bought chips and some chicken –Onew the chicken addcited.