Super Shining World Chapter 7

Super Shining World

Friday. The last school day for this week. Luckily I just had lesson in the morning. While eating lunch I talked to Hwa Young and Mi Hi. I was really happy to have them. Everything even seemed like routine.

After lunch I left the school building to go to my room when someone called me. Taemin. Today had been another maths lesson and he did better than before, but only a little.

“Hey!”, he called and I waited for him. He hurried to me.

“Hey, Taemin-oppa.”

“What are you going to do?”

“Well, I think I’ll do homework now. To have a free weekend.”

“Would you mind, helping me with maths?” He smiled a little embarrassed. I shook my head.

“Of course not. I told you that you can ask me for help.”

“Thanks a lot. Really”, he said happily.

“So where do we wanna go?” I asked.

“What about staying outside?” he asked. I good idea. The weather was nice as the other was have been, too. I nodded.

“C’mon” he said and walked to the right side of the school building. Where he wanted to go? I followed him but when he entered the little path between wall and plants I stopped.

“Where are you going?” I asked. He stopped and turned around. He smiled.

“Trust me” , he just said and went on. I thought abut it, looked around the school ground and made my way on the little path. I walked till I reached the end of the building and found myself at an unbelievable place. The wall was green of all the plants that hung on it. Around the little place there were all over plants, trees and flowers. You thought you had to be at a totally different place. It was amazing, somehow a bit mystical.

“Didn’t I said ‘trust me’”, Taemin was content. I must have looked really impressed.

“I don’t know why, but no one comes here. Honestly said, I can’t believe that.” He was right. You couldn’t believe that no one came to this place.

“Did you found it?” I asked and sat down next to him on the grass. He grinned.

“More or Less. It was in the first or second year being here. Honestly said, I don’t know how I got to this place.” He smiled.

“It’s unbelievable beautiful”, I said, still impressed of this place.

“Yes”, he laughed “I see it.”

We started doing homework. That’s why we were here. It took some time, but I didn’t mind. This place was so peaceful . You didn’t noticed anything of the ‘real world’. The sun shone in little beams through the trees and made it warm and nice. The grass was long and very comfortable to sit on.

After homework he just sat there and talked, talked and talked. It was easy to talk to him. He understood everything I wanted to say though I sometimes found the right words. We laughed a lot and enjoyed the nice weather.

“Did you dance before?” he suddenly asked after a break of silence. I looked at a tree.

“Yes, I did ballet before.”

“Ballet? Didn’t thought you had done that style of dancing.” I laughed.

“I know. I did it eleven years but quit it because I had no more joy while doing it. And I did Modern Dance for about two years, but I didn’t like the trainer.” He looked really impressed.

“Eleven years of ballet? Wow, that’s pretty cool! May I see something?” He grinned.

“Definitely not! And not here.”

“That’s sad. I think you can do that really well.” I shook my head.

“The last time I did it is more than one year ago.”

“…” Taemin wanted to answer but his mobile phone rang.

“Sorry”, he said and started talking to a person. When he was finished he grabbed his things together.

“I’m really sorry, but I have to go. Didn’t noticed that it is that late already.“

I was really late nearly five o’clock.

“Bye, daesang!” he shouted while he was already running away.

“Bye!” I shouted, too but didn’t got up. I stayed a bit and did a few more homework. At about half an hour later I went to my room. So now the question what to do this evening was on. I hadn’t have an idea. Hwa Young and Mi Hi told me that they had no time. I sighed and snatched up my iPod. First of all music, and then thinking. ‘Noona nomu yeoppo’ was on and I closed my eyes. This song was just awesome.