Super Shining World 26

Super Shining World

Chapter 26
SHINee picked me up from ‚home'. It was nice to see all members again. I haven't seen them for more than a week. They wanted me to join their dancing training and I was okay with that. We went by car and I told them about yesterday, that I met JaeJoong and that I had dinner with Super Junior and so on. Key suddenly started to speak Japanese. He wanted to see how good mine was already and so I spoke with him a bit –it was a bit difficult- while the others had a bored face because they didn't understand a thing.
It didn't took long till we reached the training building. It was the same as everytime. We formed a line still laughing and making crazy things except Jonghyun. He was a few steps behind us. In the car I already had noticed that he was really silent. Really Really silent. I mean even if he's tired he takled a lot! I decided to watch him a bit. Maybe I could idetify what was wrong.
They started practicing for new song. Truly said I wasn't allowed to attent this training but the guys said that they had spoken with their manager and he said that it would be 'okay' if I promise to tell nothing. So I promised and wachted the new dance. It was good and I liked the new song. It was really cool.
They showed me the moves and so I could join their dance. It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it. I tried to do my best.
But I noticed Jonghyun. He had difficulties with the choreography.
"Hey oppa. Everything okay?" I asked him. His reaction showed me that he wasn't concentraiting on the dance.
"Yes. Yes, everything's okay" He gave me a fake smile.
"Shall we show you another time the moves?" I asked on. He shook his head.
"No, no you don't have to. It's okay" and another time there was this fake smile in his face. I didn't believe him. There was something wrong.
SHINee's manager suddenly appeared. He wanted to have a look on the dance and how far the guys already knew it. I stood in a corner of the room while the manager was watching the boys' dance from the middle of the room. I didn't really had a look at Minho, Onew, Key and of course not at Taemin but I watched Jonghyun. He didn't even knew a single move. It was a catastrophy. They stopped and I could see the anger in the manager's face. He shouted at Jonghyun but it seened that he didn't listened to him. Somehow you even could see how the words entred one ear of him and left through the other.
"You're not even listening!" The manager screamed full of anger. Jonghyun said nothing.
"You know that their will be the video filming in a few weeks! You have to know the dance moves!" Jonghyun looked angry at him.
"I don't feel like dancing," he said, looked at the others and went to his bag.
"You don't feel like daning?! That dosen't matter!…" Jonghyun already left the room still don't listening.
The manager wanted to follow him but I crossed his way.
"Let me have a try", I said and went to the door not awaiting the answer of him.
I ran down the steps and in closely to the entrance I reached Jonghyun.
"Oppa! What's up?!" I called him.
"Leave me alone" he said angry and wanted to go outside but I stood before him and didn't let him.
"Why are you letting them down?"
"Perfect!" he screamed at me. "Another person that dosen't like me!" What? I was confused. Of what he said, of his anger… and the little tears that glittered in his eyes.
"Oppa?" I asked with a smooth voice. His hand ran through his hair.
"There is nothing."
"If you don't wanna tell me it's okay. But what about talkin to the others?"
"They won't understand me." He looked sadly at me. "And I think you won't either."
I didn't know what to say.
"You let me go?" hesaked and I made a step to the side and nodded.
Before he closed the door I had to say something.
"Oppa. If you wanna talk… I mean, just call me. Doesn't matter at which time." I gave him a smile. He looked at me. His face was full of sadness and pain. There was no more anger. He nodded and closed the door while I watched him walking away.

"Daesang?" It was Taemin. "You're okay?" He got me out of my thoughts. I turned around. I was still standing in front of the entrance.
"Yes, everything's okay."
"And Jonghyun-hyung?" he asked on.
"He went away." Taemin first looked like he didn't believe me but it changed and we went up to the training room.
I took Jonghyun's part of the dance so that the others could continue the practicing. I tried to avoid thoughts about Jonghyun but it wasn't that easy. I watched the faces of the guys. Everyone was thinking about what happened, not really concentraiting on the choreography. They asked me what happened and I just told them that Jonghyun left. When they wanted to phone him I said that it wouldn't be a good idea. First he wouldn't pick up his moble phone and second I thought that he needed to be a bit alone.
I hoped that he would call me.