Super Shining World 44

Super Shining World

Chapter 44
School was hard. Learning for exams was just one point of my list that never wanted to end. There were tennis matches, I had to preparate presentations and projects. It felt like hell. There was no time for meeting friends or any other activity.
After all exams and the school report I hope for a time that was a bit calmer but it wasn't like that.
It was weekend and, who believes me or not, I had nothing to do. For school I mean. Taemin had been away the whole week long and I wanted to tell him what we made while he had been absent. I waited at the school area for him. It was really cold outside and I was happy when I noticed him. He was still far away but I could see that there was another person with him. The closer they came I identifiey ther person as a girl. She was small and had long black hair. She was pretty. Taemin and she were holding hands.
Then they were near me I rose my eyebrows. He smiled at me.
"You never told me", I said in stead of a 'hello'.
"He doesn't have to tell you anything", the girl next to him hissed at me. I watched her surprised.
"It's okay. May I introduce you? Cho Hee this is my best friend Ute. Ute this is my girlfriend Cho Hee." He smiled at both of us. Cho Hee watched me. From the peak of my hair to the peaks of my toes. She didn't looked happy to meet me.
"Hey, nice to meet you, Cho Hee", I said and smiled at her bowing a bit.
"Hi", she just said without anything else. She was still watching me.
"Minnie, so what is it that you wanted to show me?", she turned to Taemin. Minne? Man…
"I wanted you to meet my best friend", he said smiling brightly.
"Oh", she just said. She really looked not happy. "Ans why do you meet her. Only to introduce me?"
"No, I meet her because she shows me what we did last week in school. You know that I wasn't there", he explained. She smiled at him brightly and her smile was absolut fake.
"Of course you weren't there. You were with me", she said in a voice that should sound cute but with my ears she sounded like a snake or an evil witch. She kissed him on his cheek and a warm smile appeard on his face. He looked like he was in love. But I felt that there was something wrong about Cho Hee.
"Then I'll go. I want you to learn much", she said to Taemin and suddenly stood between Taemin and me to kiss him on his lips. I watched the situation that seemed to be wrong. Then she left and I felt a lot better.
"She's a nice goirl isn't she?", he asked me while watching her walking away. I looked at him.
"Don't know", I just said. "You met her last week?" He nodded.
"Yes, we're a couple since Wednesday." His smile was full of happiness. I thought I had never seen him luckier than now.
"Okay, you wanna see all the stuff we did?", I asked him to cahnge the topic.
"Yes, would be nice."
We went into a café and I took out all the things that were needed. He watched me.
"You don't like her?" It was something between a question and a statement. I shrugged.
"Don't know. I don't really know her, so I think I can't tell." Truth was I couldn't tell him what was my first feeling about her. I didn't liked her and I didn't wanted to know her better!
"I would be happy if you could get good friends", he said to me and this was what I ahd been afraid of. I gave him a forced smile. I couldn't tell him the truth but I didn't wanted to lie at him.