Super Shining World Chapter 16

Super Shining World

They started with RingDingDong. A good choice. I was caught by the hystery and this amazing feeling so that I just had to jump, sing along and enjoy the experience. The hall was full of people. Most girls, I think I didn't see just one boy. But honestley said I would have benn really ssurprised if I had seen a boy in the crowd!
After an amazing performance of RingDingDong –it was a new remix version, I really liked- the guys welcomed the fans and Onew said a few things like that they are happy to see so many people here and so on. Next they performed some slower songs –Best place and A-Yo.  I really must admit that though everything was sang playback the show was awesome!
During 'A-Yo' Taemin stood really close to the place I stood. He even noticed me and blincked at me. Well I thought he recognised me… All the girls around me started screaming. I laughed at him and he gave me a smile back.
Then my favourite song should be played. Replay. I was really excited and looked forward to the performance but before the music started Taemin whispered something into Onew's ear who started smiling and said something into the mircophone of the backstage personal. I was really confused when he went to the other boys and told them something while an instrumental version of 'Noona, you're so pretty' sounded in the background. I watched them so closely that I didn't noticed Taemin standing right in front of me on the stage.
"Daesang!" I heard a voice "Ute!" I turned my head and saw him brightly grinning. He held his had towards me. The girls next to me were screaming so loudly that I didn't understand a word that he said. I really thought I'd lost my hearing after this evening. The fan girls tried to get Taemins hand but he was good at getting out of their ways. He made a gesture to tell me to come over the fence in front of me. I gave him an asking look but when he nodded I tried to get over the small fence. It wasn't that had and when I stood on the area between the stage and the VIP ground two bodyguards came and tried to make the other girls stay behind it.
"Come on!" I understand Taemin's voice and went one step forward to the edge of the stage.
"What's up?" I asked. He laughed still holding his hand towards us.
"Can't you imagine?" he asked took my hand that laid on the floor of the stage and tried to pull me up on stage.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Trying to continue the show" He blinked at me and smiled. Well, I had no choice. He helped me getting up on stage. It was really strange. Suddenly you caould see all of the people here, and they were more than I thought –much more.
Suddenly the melody of 'Replay' strated from the beginning and Taemin said into my ear:
"We dance together. I told Onew. We'll stay here and dance next to each other the choreography." He smiled at me then laughed. My face had to have changed into a not-believing one.
"But.. but I can't!" I said loudly so that he could understand what I said.
"Sorry, I don't understand you" He said. Idiot, he exactly did. First I thought about leaving stage but Taemin pulled me with him and then we stand in the middle of the hall. He gave me a smile.
"You can do that. I believe in you." Well then he was the only one… The last week he taught me the rest of the moves, that wasn't the problem. It was more that I couldn't remember the moves anymore!
Taemin gave me a little sign and I listened closely to the music. One time counting till eight and then I would have to start.
I was really afraid but suddenly it felt like my body love on it's own. It made the moves automatically.
It was awesome. I never felt like this. Of course there were some 'shows' when I leanred dancing ballet but this was totally different.
The crowd screamed, shouted, sang along. I knew that this waasnÄt because of me but it was still an amazing feeling.
And suddenly the song ended. It felt like a few seconds but not like more than three minutes. The audience was insane. They were freaking out.
I laughed. On my face there was a bright smile. I looked at Taemin who gave me a hug while the crowd was freaking out even more –I thought they couldn't be more freaky.
"That was really good", Taemin said. "I'm really proud." I had to laugh again. He sounded like an older brother. The rest of the group arrived and they all gave me a hug saying that it was nice to see me and that they were happy that I came to the concert and that I did a good job. Everytime one of them hugged me a loud scream appaered. It was so funny. Then Taemin laid one arm around my shoulder and talked to the audience:
"So, let me introduce her. Shawols, this is my Daesang, Ute. Daesang, the Sahwols. Be kind and say 'hello'" He held the microphone in front of my mouth. I had to laugh.
"Hello! I'm really happy to meet you all and to be here!" I said and got a loud 'Hello' back. It was a really new feeling. It went through my whole body.
… Did Taemin said 'MY Daesang'?
"Just to explain. She's NOT my girlfriend. She is a not hopeless angle who tries to help me, hopeless maths-case to get the stupid things into my head." We laughed.
"I am an angel?" I asked him. He nodded looking a bit surprised.
"Of course you are. Without you I wouldn't pass the exams."
"Well, we don't know if you'll pass the exams." We laughed again.