Super Shining World Chapter 20

Super Shining World

The days passed. School. Learning. Tennis. Dancing. Teaching maths. Music. Shopping. Making new friends.
This is summarised what happened. I spend a lot time with Taemin –most time we learned maths or danced- and I spend a lot of time with Heechul. Well, yes, don't know…It was really unbelievable that he wanted to spend time with me but I really enjoyed it! He was somehow like a soulmate. Of course I wasn't that … unique like him but he had made same experience –we both lost our best friend- and it was just like I had known him a long time before we meet. It really seemed like we had known each other for years!
I enjoyed the days with him. We went shopping and he showed me some really cool shops –though they were a bit expensive- and after that he always invited me to a coffee.
At weekend I sometimes met Hwa Young and Mi Hi who both were really curious about what I did with the guys but it wasn't just that point why we met. They seemed to like me and we became good friends.
Now and then Donghae and Eunhyuk invited me to have a dancing lesson with them –somethimes with Taemin, sometimes wihtout him- and this meeting were always full of laugh and smiling.
Not forgetting the other members of SHINee or Super Junior. Sometimes I wrote with them through Internet or we texted with the mobil phones so that I kept contact with everyone –of course there were some I had more contact to.

The exams before the autuum breakes started and I did nothing but learning. Alone, with Taemin, Hwa Young, Mi Hi or other students of my year. I worked really hard and there was no much time for doing something else but studying. I really hated that. From time to time –when they had nothing to do (I know it's hard to believe)- Heechul or Donghae came to the boarning-school to get me away from learning. Sometimes I was really happy about that but sometimes they just went on my nerves when I really had to study hard but I couldn't be angry with them. I really couldn't.

The exmas-time was over and then there were the holidays. Awesome! I had hoped that I could spend a lot of time with the guys till I got to know that SHINee would be in Japan and Taiwan, nearly all the two weeks and Super Junior would be in China and Thailand. So I was most time alone. First I met Taemin –before he went to Japan- and I spend some time with Hwa Young and  Mi Hi. But the second week, nobody was there. The girls were passing the second week with their family on vacacion.
This week was just horro. Absolutley horro. Everything went wrong. Really everything. You could say I did nothing…


School started again but I didn't mind.
Taemin asked me what I did and I told him a bit… just a bit.
He said I changed and not only he was saying this. Heechul did so, too and the others.
I said that everything would be okay…though it wasn't.
I didn't wanted them to have another sorrow on their shoulders…

It was a Friday evening when I was at the SuJu dorm, together with Cinderella and Cinderella jr like I love to call Heechul and Taemin sometimes. I wne there with Taemin and we wated to spend a ncie evening with Heechul. The boys had make the plan for the evening and it was a bit like they forced me to come, but I was happy that we would spend sometime together. Heechul opened the door and let us in. Then we webt into the living-room. Heechul turned around to me and looked at me.