Super Shining World 67

Super Shining World

Chapter 67
Another week had pass. The closer coming left for Germany didn't amused me. There was a lot to do before I could leave but the boys had no time. I spend the Friday after school together with Hwa Young and Mi Hi, doing something but not really anything important.
Sadly they had to leave early. Well what means early. They left at 6 because they had to go home and their way home was longer than mine.
I walked along the Han riverside listening to music and watching the sparkling water of the river. Though the river wasn't the cleanest one it was a wonderful view.
'White Christmas' by Super Junior was on. One of my favorite songs. I had to laugh. It was spring/the beginning of summer and I listened to a winter/Christmas song. I wanted to skip it but I stopped my movement. It got me into a good mood.
Suddenly I heard 'Crazy A Go Go' by LM.C –my mobile phone ringtone- and I quickly picked up. It was a call and not a text which surprised me.
"Daesang? Hey, it's me, Donghae!", a happy voice sounded. You could hear from his was of speaking that he was smiling brightly.
"Hey, oppa!", I answered. "How are you?"
"Really fine. Well, honestly said a bit bored. I had a free day and nobody is here." I had to laugh. "What about you?"
"I'm fine, too. I spend the afternoon with Hwa Young and Mi Hi. We enjoyed the nice weather."
"You have anything to do now?"
"No."
"Then, what about meeting now? It's Friday evening. You feel like doing something?"
"Yes, any suggestions?"
"I invite you for a dinner. I hope you hadn't already have dinner."
"You wanna go for a dinner with me? You're making fun?"
"No. I feel like doing this. Just the two of us. I think that will be fun. When shall I pick you up?"
It was set. I would go for a dinner with Donghae. He wanted to pick me up in about an hour. I hurried home. I had to change clothes.
When I stood in front of my wardrobe I noticed that I had no idea what I should wear because I didn't know where we would go for dinner. I really hoped that it wouldn't be an extraordinary one.
I chose a not-destroyed jeans –I think I mentioned that I love destroyed jeans- and a blouse which I normally didn't wear. Don't ask me why. I cleaned my black shoes and put a little make-up on after I collected suitable bracelets –it was a habit of mine; I had to wear at least two; somehow you can say that I was addicted to bracelets. Then I took my handbag and out things like mobile phone, money and hankies into it.
Right at 7 o'clock I went downstairs and waited outside in the warm evening sun for Donghae. I didn't have to wait for a single minute till he appeared. Luckily I was neither underdressed nor overdressed. While coming towards me I noticed that his hair had grown a bit. It had about the length of the 'Super Girl'-MV in which I really liked his hairstyle. He wore a white shirt-blouse, darks jeans and clean sneakers.
"Daesang!", he shouted loud enough because he was still a few steps away. He hugged me warmly. "It's so nice to see you!"
"Same for me, oppa", I said still caught in his hug.
"You're still fine?", he asked though it was more a statement than a question. I smiled and laughed brief. He always made me do that. I just had to see him and I couldn't stop smiling.
"You're right. I hope you won't be bored anymore."
"After I had phoned you the border had disappeared. I was looking forward to know. It feels always good to see you. Did I mention that you look beautiful?", he added the little question which made me blush a bit.
"You're overstating."
"No! I'm not. You know that I am an honest person and I only tell the truth, without overstating!" He made me laugh again. He smiled together with me. It seemed that he was happy by making me smile and laugh.
"You're hungry?", he asked after watching me for a little while.
"Honestly said, yes. A bit."
"Then let's go. I know a nice restaurant I wanna go to. I hope you like Italian food."