Super Shining World 84

Super Shining World

Chapter 84
The following days we were in Japan three days Tokyo and two days Kyoto till we arrived in Osaka where SHINee would have a concert. Don't ask me why it would be only one concert and why it would be in Osaka but it was like this. It was already the day of the concert and the last hours till the beginning we would spend with practicing.
I stood on the stage checking my texts while the boys were discussing with the choreograph where to stand and where to do what move when suddenly the world went black. No, don't worry, I had been fine. Somebody just held his hands in front of my eyes so that I couldn't see anything. I sighed inside of me and thought about who it could be.
"Make a guess who I am", I heard a fake voice speaking behind my back. I thought hardly but couldn't concentrate on my mission. There was way too much to do than participating in a little joke.  
"I'm sorry, I don't know. Or better say I have no time to think about it…"
"What!?", I heard the voice which turned suddenly familiar to me screaming disappointed. "You have no time for me?"
I turned around to see if my guess –well, it was more than just a guess- was right. And exactly, Donghae stood right in front of me, live and real.
"Donghae!", I called him surprised and suddenly a grin on his disappointed face appeared. I wanted to add something but was totally run over by a sudden hug.
"It's nice to see you again, Daesang", I heard him say. I couldn't stop smiling.
"It's nice to see you, too", I just answered not able to add anything more. He smiled at me happily.
"Hey! I'm here, too!", I heard another familiar voice. It was Kyuhyun.
"I'm sorry, oppa! I didn't notice you."
"Of course you didn't because you have only eyes for hyung", he said while hugging me. I froze for a just a second asking myself what the others knew about Donghae and my situation… Well, they couldn't know anything…
"So what are you doing here?", I asked a bit confused after the hug of Kyuhyun. Donghae was still grinning at me, right at my eyes. "I mean", I said while turning away my view from Donghae to not star at him "this is a SHINee concert and not a Super Junior concert. On the other hand, you two would be too little to give a concert as Super Junior…"
"Daesang, you are again thinking too complicated", Donghae said and laughed. Kyuhyun grinned, too.
"It's really simple", I heard Onew saying from behind. I turned around to SHINee who were coming towards us. They greeted Kyuhyun and Donghae friendly and finally I got an answer: "We will perform a song together. Well, Jonghyun, Donghae and I are going to record a song in the next weeks. There was the idea to show it to the fans before we would record it. Tonight is the time when the song will be presented", Kyuhyun explained to me.
Wow. That was really cool. I was impressed but at the same time I asked myself why I didn't know about this project. Normally I knew things about Super Junior or SHINee…
But that doesn't matter. The last time till the concert was full of joy. The boys practiced a lot and slowly the nervousness –yes, even seniors like Sup0er Junior were nervous before a concert- began to grow. So it was my job to distract them from their nervousness. We played games and danced, all in all we had a lot of fun.
This time I wouldn't see the concert from the audience hall. I wanted to stay backstage to help Kyuhyun and Donghae forgetting about the nervousness and both were happy about that.
"You know that Heechul is pretty jealous that Donghae and I are here with you in Osaka and he not?", Kyuhyun asked me and you could see the evil maknae of Super Junior coming out.
"Really?", I asked. I could imagine that Heechul would have liked to come with them.
"Yes!", Donghae said loudly. His grin was bright. It made me smile. Donghae sat next to me on the sofa. It was a comfortable one and it felt more like we were sitting in the living-room of the SuJu dorm than waiting for the boy's performance at a concert. His arm lay on the back of the sofa, right behind my neck. It happened automatically that I laid my head on his shoulder. Normally it wasn't something special. There had been times before when I had laid my head on the shoulders of the boys but this time it was something special. Maybe it was because of the circumstances from before. Kyuhyun and Donghae made a little more fun of their hyung till Kyuhyun suddenly stood up to go somewhere. Maybe he needed some time on his own before the performance.
"You're okay Daesang?", Donghae asked in a calm caring voice after a little time of silence.
"Yes"; I said, surprised about the question. Donghae turned his head to me and smiled.
"That's nice to hear."
"You're fine, too?" He nodded.
"Yes, I'm feeling fine." Again there was silence.
"What, what about spending some time tomorrow?", he supposed to me. A strange feeling appeared. It was strange but not in a bad way.
"Ehm, well. Sounds good, I think. But I don't know what is about working tomorrow. I don't know any plans."
"You have to work tomorrow? After you worked tonight?" I laughed.
"I think this is not really work, sitting here and making you not feel nervous." He grinned at me. Then it turned into a shy smile.
"I don't know if this no-nervousness-aim will be reached." I looked surprised at him.
"You wanna tell me that you are nervous?! And I thought I do a good job…"
"It's not that you do a bad job. I'm not nervous about the concert but you make me kind of nervous." He looked directly in my eyes. He had spoken quietly so that even not-pleased listeners couldn't understand what he just said. I felt that I blushed and didn't know what to say. I just starred in wonderful brown eyes that totally caught me. It felt like they wouldn't let me go.
Donghae started smiling, even his eyes smiled –sparkling like star up in heaven.
"So you will spend some time with me tomorrow?", he asked again.
"Yes, I'll ask Manager-oppa about work tomorrow and tell you when I have some free time." He smiled bright. After a few seconds he looked around if someone was watching us, then placed a kiss on my cheek before standing up. It was time for his performance with Kyuhyun.
"Wish me luck", he said still having a smile on his face. Then he disappeared.
"Good luck", I said starring at the place where I last had seen him.