Super Shining World Chapter 17

Super Shining World

The was just one song to perform before there would be a little break. And like the fate seemed to want the situation like this, it was the 'Lucifer' performance. Of course Taemin wanted me to join them, like Minho, Jonghyun, Key and Onew, but also like the crowd of audicene after the SHINee mambers had asked. So I could do nothing else but perform with them 'Lucifer'.
It was again a magic moment but it wasn't that magic like the other, but anyway I had a lot of fun.
During the break I was backstage and met the manager again. He didn't seem to be amused when he saw me. He watched me and I felt really uncomfortable. I didn't know what to do. I just sat down with the boys. Thye got something to drink –me, too- and some towles to wipe away the sweat of their faces. They looked like they had taken a shower. Their hair was all over wet.
I looked around and I saw again the manager. He was watching us but didn't say anything.
"So, you liked the show?" Minho asked me and got me out of my thoughts. I nodded.
"It was really cool! I enjoyed it", I said.
"Of course you did! Because it was OUR show and that has to be awes0me!" Key said acting like a diva. We laughed.
The break was already ended and I wanted to go back to the audience again. I definitley didn't wated to perform again. Of course it made a lot of fun but…Truly said I was here to see the show and not to participate.
"Hey! Daesang!" Taemin called after he had changed clothes while I was trying to fin the way back to the audince.
"Where you wanna go?" he asked and stopped in front of me.
"I want to go back to see the concert."
"You really wanna go back to the audience?" Jonghyun asked me. He came to us.
"Wow, girl, you are brave! If I was you I never would go back to this huge crowd of insane fangirls! I mean. You are not hard to notice in a group of thousands of people." I thought abut what he just said… And came to the conclusion that he was right.
"But I'd like to see the concert."
"I can't see the problem", Jonghyun said further on. "You'll come with us on stage again…"
"Well I wanna see the concert and don't wanna perfome…"
"He wasn't finished yet." Onew said now. "You can sit some where on the stage." He smiled at me. I had no other choice. So I sat on stage, somehwere on the floor and watched the performance. It was really, really awesome. You couldn't describe it with your words. It was unique. I had never seen something like this before.
The last performance started and Minho wanted me to join them again. Okay, just the last one…
It was a mash-up of many different songs by them and ther wasn't a real choeography. They just did it out of their mind, their feeling.

After the concert I stayed backstage. They wated to take me home –to boarding school. So I had to wait till they changed clothes again, put their things together and finally we went to the big black jeep-like car. Onew asked the driver first to bring me home. And so he did.
I sat between Jonghyun and Key, Taemin right infront of me next to Minho and Onew. It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the way home. The guys made jokes, asked about the concert and we laughed so much that my stomache already started to hurt a bit!
"Well, what a bout tomorrow? Or, better say, today?" asked Key. It was a few minutes after midnight and there were only a few more minutes till we would arrive at the school. I shrugged.
"So, you feel like spending some time with us?" he asked. I looked at everyone's face. They looked happy about Key's question. I shrugged again.
"Sure, why not. There is nothing to do tomorrow." Bright smiles appeared on their faces.
"Perfect!" Jonghyun grinned. I rose my eyebrows while the car stopped.
"Chung Dam High School." The driver said like a busdriver. I got out of the car.
"What is going on?" I asked and looked at all of them at least once. They still smiled.
"We have a little surprise for you", Taemin grinned.
"Okay…" I didn't know that to say.
"See you tomorrow, Daesang! We'll pick you up at 12.", said Onew. I smiled back.
"Okay, see you tomorrow."
While the door was closed I heard Jonghyun saying: "Wait, 12 o'clock?! That's way to early!!"
I had to laugh. That was just normal…