Super Shining World 38

Super Shining World

Chapter 38
It was Saturday. Today would be another demonstration of the 'SuJupporters' how they were called now.
Super Junior, SHINee and me were meeting at the SuJu dorm again for trying to find a solution for the problem.
"You know, the problem is not the whole lable. It's just the leading persons up there in their chic rooms!", Key said angry and he was totally right.
"Yes, there are many workers at the lable who like us and want us to stay but they can't do anything and are afraid to lose their jobs. I can understand that", Onew said. He was right, too.
They were discussing some points but I didn't listen anymore. This two sentences made me thing about something. The beginning of an idea was built in my head. More and more thoughts were created and built it put till it was completey.
And finally the solutions came like a brain-wave after a long time of thinking about something.
"That's it!" I shouted and everyone was looking at me.
"What, killing the manager?", Siwon asked horrified. They talked about the killing as a joke.
"What?… NO! I mean I have an idea!"
"Tell us, Sweety!", Heechul said excited.
"We dismiss the managers!"
"What? Really funny. I think there is the killing-thing funnier", Shindong said. I sighed.
"Listen. I don't know if it works but maybe it will." And so I told them my idea.
"You really think that this will work?", Eunhyuk asked.
"I think the idea is not bad", Taemin said. Minho nodded.
"I think it could work."
And so I called a manager –one that was for Super Junior- and included him into my idea by asking him if that could work.
"Yes, I think it could", he said then I had called him. "I'll prepare everything for it. The result will be out… let's say on Thursday. Everyone has to have the choice to make a descision."
"Okay, that's good. I'll tell it the boys."
And now we were looking forward to Thursday. This day would decide about the future of Super Junior.