Super Shining World 37

Super Shining World

Chapter 37
There were some suggestions... but truly said not that good ones.
1) Hoping that the demonstrations and the showing support of the fans and other artists will let the managers see that Super Junior was stilla  good group and that they'll still bring a lot of money. –In my opinion a bad one. It was clear from the beginning that Super Junior still had a lot of fans and that they would sell a lot of CD and the other things. This was not the point why they would be break up-
2) Ask the managers why they wanted to break up Super Junior and maybe remove the points. –not really better. The main point was that some of them are 'too old' for this business. And you can't change the age of a person!-
3) Agree with the break up of Super Junior. The ones who still would have a contract (the younger ones) would have to quit it. Then they all could try to find a new lable where they could be together as Super Junior. –not that bad but there was one bad thing. They wouldn't be called Super Junior and couldn't performany of their old songs because of all the rights etc.-

So yu could say that there was no really good solution. And what to do? That was the question. The fans continued the demonstrations and support campagnes for SuJu. Luckily. This even reached a little part of the evening news of Seoul! "Thousands of young people demonstrating against parting of famous K-Pop boy group"
Not that bad…
The parting concert was quit. The managers were really angry and all the other artists got in trouble but they didn't mind. They said that SMEntertainment couldn't break up another group.
Not only SM groups and artists were supporting Super Junior now. Groups like MBLAQ, T-ara and Big Bang did it, too. Not depending on where you were. There were at least ten people –even grown-ups and persons that could be my grandparents- with a sapphire-blue ribbon.
The boys always thanked for everything someone did for them. Via twitter or Cyworld or whatever. They begged for some suggestions and there was a poll with the three ideas we alredy listed to have a view on the opinion of the fans and supporters.

It was Friday evening. I was at the SuJu dorm and sat on the sofa with Kyuhyun. We were playing one of his video games –don't know which one- to get some other thoughts. Henry joined us. The members I met at Moday were really ncie. I liked them and even thought it was a stupid situation when I met them I was happy about it. With some time all members came to the living-room to watch Kyuhyun and me playing video games.
It was Leeteuk who suddenly got our attention. We stopped the play and looked at the leader.
"Guys, you won't believe who send me an e-mail!", he said excited. He grinned at us who didn't know.
"I'm happy to see you fighting for what had been ours. I'm proud that I can say that I have once been part of the strong group Super Junior. I wish you all the best and hope that your dream –our dream- won't end because of them." Leeteuk looked at us. He had read out the e-mail. I thought that everyone in this room exactly knew who this e-mail wrote. Little smiles on the faces of the guys appeared together with a little bit of pain.
Leeteuk had calm down. He looked smooth at us.
"We should be thankful and happy about this words Hangeg wrote us."
And I knew that everyone thought that and thank for it.