Super Shining World 74

Super Shining World

Chapter 74
After the dinner –and a lot of annoying comments- I went together with Taemin to our room. My tiredness was overwhelming and I thought that I couldn't even brush my teeth before falling on the bed and falling asleep. Gentleman-like Taemin let me first in the bathroom. I put on my piyama on and again was unbelievable happy that I took a good one with me. Finally I went out of the bath full of anticipated joy about the comfortable looking bed. I just noticed two pillows on the sofa when Taemin nearly was inside the bathroom.
"Oppa!", I called him and he came out again.
"What's up?", he asked and I just pointed on the sofa.
"You don't wanna tell me that you wanna sleep on the sofa", I said to him. He blushed a bit.
"Well… I think the sofa is a comfortable as the bed. So I can also sleep on the sofa."
"That's ridicules. I don't mind if you have a problem with sharing a bed with me but you won't sleep on the sofa. You have to be fit and I don't think that you'll sleep well on the sofa though it is comfortable." I threw my clothes on a chair. Taemin still looked at me. "I can sleep on the sofa."
"What? No! Of the guys get to know that you slept on the sofa I will get in trouble and I wanna be gentleman so yo will sleep in the bed. Moreover you have to be fit, too. If our assistant manager is tired that wouldn't be a good thing. I won't let you sleep  on the sofa."
"Okay, but you wanna sleep without blanket? You noticed we have just one?", I asked him and his face changed. This night was supposed to be cold.
We both stood in the room thinking about a solution.
"Would you mind sharing a bad with me?", Taemin finally asked. I sighed.
"You are my best friend. I don't mind, but I have to admit that it is a strange feeling and a strange thought." Taemin smiled.
"And thought I am the only person feeling that way." He made me laugh.
"Do you have any problems with sharing a bed with me?", I asked and Taemin shook his head.
"The words you just said explain the situation best."
"So nobody will sleep on the sofa and we will share the bed –damn, this sounds just crazy and I hope no fan girl will ever get to know that. Otherwise I'd be dead, I think", I concluded and Taemin laughed.
"I'll save you before they can kill you, Ute", Taemin said and disappeared in the bathroom. Then I sat down on the one half of the big bed. It was as comfortable as it looked like. I took my iPod and my Blackberry to answer the texts I got before I wanted to sleep. I got one from Heechul, one form JaeJoong and one from Yesung. While listening to Super Junior's 'Andante' I answered all of the texts.
Just when Taemin came out of the bathroom and threw his clothes on another chair in the room before sitting next to me on the bed I got a new text. I had told the others that I wanted to sleep now which should mean that they should write me tomorrow, but I immediately knew that it wasn't Heechul, JaeJoong, or Yesung.
"Who is it?", Taemin asked curiously. I said nothing and just starred at the display of the Blackberry in my hands. He had a look at it and I noticed that his curiosity changed.
"You think I should read it now?", I asked him. My best friend already had put his arms around me.
"If you don't read it you will think all the time 'I should have read it', and if you read it you can think 'I shouldn't have read it' or 'Luckily I read it'. But of course it's up to you." He was totally right. This behavior was immature.
'Hey Ute~ I hope you are fine and work isn't too hard. I'm just watching a movie you told me to watch. It's 'War of Wizards' and I really like it! I hope you will sleep well and have sweet dreams~ XO Donghae'