Super Shining World 55

Super Shining World

Chapter 55

Monday:
Like we had said yesterday the boys –not only five but six- picked me up at half past 9.
"What are we going to do today!?" was –of course- the first question after they had greeted me.
"You'll see. You just have to be patient", I grinned at them. Five sighs sounded while Yoogeun was more or less absent because he only had eyes for his Power Ranger doll.
"Yoogeun, do you like animals?", I asked the little kid when I had kneed down on the ground. He looked at me with his good child-eyes which were glittering like water in the sun. "D oyou like them?", I asked again, because he didn't answered to me. He gazed at me, then nodded.
"Yes," me mumbled silently like he used to and looked back at his doll.
"Power Ranger…" I only understand. He held it towards me and I smiled.
"Power Rangers are cool, aren't they?"
"Yes", Yoogeun answered while looking at his doll.
"Animals…", I heard Onew think loudly. You could see that he enjoyed not.carrying the camera. Jonghyun had to do that today. He wans't amused.
"Where could we go when she asks him if he likes animals?", Taemin wondered.
"C'mon Shishi, tell us! There had been enough surprises!", Key said like and angry diva. I laughed.
Btw… Shishi is my new nickname. Key gave it to me because he once saw my hair when the wind whirled it and in his opinion it looked like the mane of a lion. So he called me Shishi –it's the Japanese word for lion- don't ask me why he choose the Japanese word and not the Korean.
"Like I said, you'll see." SHINee sighed again. "You wanna go?" They nodded.
Yoogeun took my hand and with his other little kid-hand he took Minho's. We tried to walk in one line along the pavement but it wasn't possible. So Taemin, Onew and Jonghyun walked behind us while key stayed next to me. He insisted on staying there. We reached the underground station and entred the right train. It didn't took that long and after only a few minutes we were at the station where our aim for today would be. We went out of the building along the pavement. It would only last a few more minutes.
"The young family in front us seems to don't recognise anything", Jonghyun said suddenly behind us, next to Key who had had to change his position.
"What are you talking about?", Minho asked confused. He and me had been talking about this and that. I hadn't noticed that they said anything about us or to us.
"Taemin just said that you look like a 'young family'", Jonghyun repeated his statement because Onew didn't get it. Yoogeun walked still between us, happily singing some kind of child song.
I felt that I turned red and tunred my head fast around because Jonghyun was filming the whole scene. Key was just grinning bright, Minho just shook his head. And Onew and Taemin didn't get it.
"Would you mind to explain it?", Taemin asked his hyung. Jonghyun shook his head.
"Taemin, you understand nothing!"
"It's just really, really stupid and not funny. You don't have to understand that", Minho said to Taemin.
"You wanna tell me that this is awkward for you?", Key said excited. "That could be a hint that you 'like' her!" He was really amazed by this.
"Don't talk this rubbish", Minho said. "You know that it's wrong what you say."
I turned around to see the situation. Onew was suddenly red in his face, all over. He tried to avoid laughing.
"See, Minho, It was funny what I said", Jonghyun said. We stopped so that Onew could calm down because he wasn't able to laugh that hard and walk at the same time.
"That's not fair", Taemin said. He stood next to me and was a bit angry.
"Maybe it's better that you don't understand that", I mumbled because I could imagine how he would react.
"What did you say?", my best friend asked me and I shook my head.
"Nothing", I lied and smiled at him. I know it's a bad habit but I wasn't that bad at lying.
Yoogeun whined. He wanted to be in my arms so I carried the little boy.
"Don't you think they look like a family?", Jonghyun was still facing that topic. Minho and me rolled eyes.
"Oppas, slowly it's getting REALLY unfunny", I said, then turned around with Yoogeun on my arm and started walking. It just saw that Key was whispering something in Taemin's ear and immediately when he finished Taemin was turning red.
"That was just a joke, wasn't it?", he asked Key and tried to speak silently but I heard it. "They aren't a couple…"
I turned around.
"Taemin, I thought that you know that you would be one of the persons who know it at first." I didn't expected an answer and focused on the way we still had to walk.
"We're near our aim?", Minho asked me while going next to me. I nodded.
"If we hurry we can let them behind and enjoy a day without stupid comments." This made him laugh.
"Sounds attractive."