Super Shining World Chapter 18

Super Shining World

I think it was obvious when I sid I was tired at the next morning –or the same morning, it just depends on how you see it. I got up really slow and with still shut eyes I went to the bath and took a shower. A warm, relaxing one. Damn I was really, really tired. I yawned about a million times while I looked for something nice to wear. Finally I found one of my favourite t-shirts and a jeans –so it was nothing special, just everytime. I went back into the bath room and dried my hair, tried to tame it –with more or less success- and searched for my iPod. I definitely had to wake up, so there was no other way but listening to some J-Rock songs. The loud guitar and drums would make me awake.
I went downstairs while checking if there were any texts on my moblie phone to get something to eat. I was hungry. I entered the wide room on the ground floor and before I could reach the area of the kitchen some of the girl who were living here with me stood around me and asked any questions. I was to tired to understand all of them.
"Hey! Would anybody mind if I first take something to eat? And then you can ask but please not that loud and confusing." I gave them all a smile.
I took something to eat and finally I sat at a table with five other girls who wanted to know what the concert had been like. I grinned. Of course, I think I could have come to that idea!
"You were on stage! I was you! Taemin, wanted you to be on stage!!" I indian girl said excited. I was surprised. I told nothing about that…
"Why do you know…?" I asked confused.
"It on TV!" another girl said and showed to the TV standing at the other side of the room. I tunred it on and sat down on the sofa right in front of it. Ther was a little report of the concert that had been given by SHINee. It was the concert of the last evening. And the reporter said something about the 'european girl that was lucky to be up there'.
"Taemin said,that she's a good friend from school but of course everyone thinks about if they are a couple. Because of this scene of the concert and there are also some pictures of them being some where in Seoul…" There were some photos shown of Taemin and me. They showed different days but I could remember all of them. It had been a nice time.
"So are you a couple? I mean Taemin and you?" Five pairs of eyes looked at me excited about the answer. I laughed.
"No, no! We are just good friends like he said."

It was nearly 12 o'clock when I went outside. I was really happy to be out of this house! I mean, the girls were really nice they slowly got on my nerves asking about SHINee, the concert and the friendship between the guys and me. I sighed and closed just for a little moment my eyes. I was still really tired so I tried to enjoy the silence and relax a bit.
This beautiful solence was broken by voices, voices of boys. I sighed and laughed at the same time. I went towards the SHINee members and got a ncie and warm welcome –a hug. I thought we would go but they brought me to a car which looked similar to the one we went with yesterday –this morning.
The car stopped before the building in which I took dancing lessons from Taemin. Well, we could have walk to it… I just say climate change and greenhouse efect!
We entered the building and suddenly I got the feeling that I'd probably meet the manager of the guys today. I wasn't happy about that.
"So did you see youself on TV?" Key asked with a bright grin on his face. I sighed.
"Of course I did." And so I had to tell the whole story of the morning. Whe I finished the boys, except Taemin, were grinning.
"Didn't I tell you? You two look like a couple!", Jonghyun said. They were all starring at Taemin when I rolled my eyes. Man, this was goning on my nerves.
I sat comfortabely on the sofa in the room were went in. It was not the dancing room. The room was wide but there were three sofas in it and a desk. I let the guys argue a bit and tried not to fall asleep.
"Seems like I'm not the only person who is tired." I heard Onews voice saying. I sighed and opened my eyes.
"Well, okay I'm tired…" I admitted. "But what do we wanna do today?"
"Well, the surprise hasn't arrived yet…" Onew began and Taemin continued.
"So we have time enough to get you awake!" He stood up fast and grabbed my had. He pulled me on my feet and asked Minho to turn on the music.
"What are we going to do?" I asked.
"Just a bit dancing", taemin smiled. I had to laugh. Well, what other things would I do with the guys? Key came to us and we danced. Frist Lucifer, then the bit od RingDingDong I knew and then it was time to dance the Replay moves. I really enjoyed it and luckily I really became awake of it.
We were just doing the Replay moves when I heard that someone entered the room. I knew that they –it sounded like there had to be more than one person- would watch us dancing but that wasn't the problem. My back was turned to the door and so I turned around when we finished the dance.
"WOW!! Did you see that!! She's amazing!" Iheard somebody saying and the voice seemed to be a bit familiar to me.
Right in front of me was a group of boys staying and slowly I recognised who they were.