Super Shining World 81

Super Shining World

Chapter 81
Beijing/Peking, China, the third and last stop of our China trip. Honestly said this city wasn't really different from the others. It was big and dirty like every city –not only in China. But though it was not that new it caught my attention. I loved sitting in a car, listening to music and looking outside the window. This city had a different foist impression to me. It was already dark outside and all the light was on. I was as light as with daylight. On the one hand I thought, wow it looks amazing but on the other hand I thought what a waste of electricity. The positive thought won the fight in my mind.
I heard Jonghyun and Key arguing about –I didn't know and I wasn't interested, so I turned up the volume of my iPod.
"See, even Ute is annoyed by your arguing! Can't you just stop it?", I still heard Onew shouting at them but he couldn't stop it. I turned the volume up again but it didn't help either. I sighed. Man, didn't they have anything better to do than arguing at this time? Well, probably it was the point that Jonghyun wanted to sleep and Key didn't let him. After another 15 minutes my patience broke.
"Hey!"; I shouted and sadly woke Minho who sat next to me nearly sleeping. I saw that everyone twitched. "Please", I continued slowly and letting my voice sounding totally meddled. "Stop it."
Both opened their moth again to defend themselves but I raised my hand to stop them.
"I'm not interested in who began", I said and felt satisfied. They were finally quiet.
"It is amazing how effective your methods are", Onew said and looked at me. "You wanna give me some advices? I never get them quiet that fast." He looked really impressed and what he just had said was purely serious meant. My anger disappeared and I had to laugh which gave me the feeling that the air wasn't anymore full of tension. Taemin giggled, Minho grinned and even Key and Jonghyun were laughing together with me. Only Onew looked a bit puzzled.
"That is totally serious!", he said. I smiled at him.
Onew-oppa, you just have to put some strength in your voice and give the others the feeling that you are dominant. I blinked at him.

The next day was full of meetings and work. There was a first rehearsal for the boy's concert tomorrow evening. When they stand on the stage they felt quite nervous. They did some choreographies and did a first sound-check. Nearly at the end of the day I stood up on the stage and looked around. The hall was huge. Imagining that it would be full of screaming fans was hard to think of but I got reminded to the concert of SHINee I had seen in Seoul. I had been at the beginning of this adventure and I think you could say that it was more than a half year before. I couldn't believe that I was here for so long time. It felt like it had been yesterday standing on the stage next to Taemin and dancing together with him.
For dinner we were back at the hotel and after we had talked about tomorrow Taemin asked me about dancing this evening. Of course I agreed and we asked the others but they were too lazy to do some sport at this late time. We danced 'Lucifer', 'Replay', 'A-CHA' and many other. It felt good to be alone with my best friend and did what we both most enjoyed. We hadn't had to talk during the dancing and we hadn't to communicate to understand what we would dance next or what we should do different by giving advices. I watched Taemin doing the performances for tomorrow and gave him feedback. Of course he was perfect but even he had some things he had to remind –only little ones that you normally wouldn't recognize if you wasn't especially looking for it.
Finally we sat in the room the hotel had given us for dancing. We were on our own and only our breaths were sounding. The sound of 'Beautiful' broke the silence and I took my phone. Donghae, of course. It was his special ringtone that let me know. Nearly everyone had one: Yesung 'Are You Ready', Ryeowook 'One Fine Spring Day', Heechul 'Breakups are so Like Me', Taemin 'Replay' and some others.
I opened the text and read through it while I noticed that Taemin looked at me with sorrow.
'Annyeong, Ute! Just sitting around with Heechul and we were wondering how you are in China with SHINee. Hug and kisses from Heechul and me~'
I smiled. They both were so lovely.
"What does it say?", Taemin asked curious.
"Heechul and Donghae are wondering how I am", I said while already tipping an answer.
'Annyeong, you two! I'm really fine. Just dancing a bit with Taemin. How are you? Greets, hugs and kisses back!'
Taemin looked at me.
"You are smiling", he said and I didn't know if it was a question or a statement. I smiled at him and he smile back. "You're okay." Again I didn't know if it was asked or not. I nodded.
"Yes. I'm happy."
My phone played again 'Beautiful' and I opened the text.
'We are happy to hear that you are okay. We are fine, too and wish you to enjoy the dancing. Greets to Taemin! We wish you a good night ;)'
I felt that my smile became brighter.
"Greets from Heechul and Donghae", I told Taemin while sending a 'Thank you and good night' back to Korea.
I couldn't stop smiling.