Super Shining World Chapter 12

Super Shining World

Honestly said, I wasn’t sure if the teams were fair. Taemin, Minho and me against Key, Onew and Jonghyun. The old against the young, like Minho said, resulting that the other team wasn’t amused.

The play was more or less fair. Minho was really good at playing basketball and I wasn’t as bad as I thought. It was really funny. We laughed a lot and now and then there were some really good jokes or comments. I definitely enjoyed playing with the boys. It was nt like in school’s PE lesson when you don’t get a ball because all boys were thinking that you can’t play good, so you don’t get a ball either.

At the end we won. Well, it wasn’t a surprise because of Minho’s playing skills. After the play we sat on the grass next to the ground and relaxing. It wasn’t really hard to play but I tried my best to be not a loser. The guys brought a radio which was right now. I enjoyed the music.

“Well, what about if you two, you and Taemin, show us a bit of your dancing skills at Rock’n’Roll?” asked Key and got consent of the other members. Taemin looked at me.

“You wanna?” he asked. He really would do it! I shook my head.

“Not here where everyone can see us! I’m not that good…”

“Don’t always say, that you’re not good at doing something!” He said angrily. I was surprised.

“You underestimate yourself. Your dance skills are really good, and your skills at playing basketball are quite good, too! The same in maths, or other subjects.” I didn’t know what to say. I just looked at him. He stood up and held his hand towards me.

“C’mon!” he said. I wasn’t sure what to do. Before I could make a decision, he made one for me. He turned the music louder, took my hand and pulled me on my feet.

“You know, you can do that” he said. “Just the little path we learned at school. You know that I have to take the lead.” He counted till four and my feet started dancing automaticly. The moves weren’t hard to remember and everything seemed to work on it’s own. I saw Taemin smiling and had to smile with him. It was a good feeling. My love to dance came up in me and we not only did the little path we learned at school but did it again and again. The music from the radio changed into another song to which you couldn’t dance Rock’n’Roll. Taemin did some other move –no pair-dancing ones- and I tried to do them, too. It wasn’t that had to follow the moves. The next song we were just dancing something. Something that just came to our mind. It was Jennifer Lopez’s ‘one The Floor’. I loved that song. It was perfect to dance to. I made some moves –some from the MV some that just fit to the music. It was a magic moment. Yes, it just seemed like a little moment.

When the music stopped I stood next to Taemin who had put one arm around my shoulders. We were laughing. The other four looked amazed and surprised.

“Wow.” Key was the first that could speak a work.

“Why didn’t you tell us that she is that good?” Minho asked.

“I told  you that she is good”, he defended himself.

“But not that good! Daesang, can you tell me why you didn’t already joined a girl group?” Key was totally amazed. He came to me and had a confused face.

“He is right”, said Onew. “Maybe we should introduce you to our manager.”

Jonghyun still didn’t said a word though he was trying to.

“If you can sing, too you really have to be in a girl group”, said Minho. I laughed and shook my head.

“I can’t sing. And I definitely won’t join a girl group.”

“And there is again the underestimating-thing.” Taemin sounded not amused.

“Why won’t you join a girl group?” asked Jonghyun now who finally found his voice.

“I think that’s nothing for me. And I think I’m not good…” Taemin didn’t let me finish my sentence.

“Like I said, the underestimating-thing.”