Super Shining World 82

Super Shining World

Super Shining World 82
I've never slept so well in my life, I thought when I slowly but full with motivation stood up and went into the bathroom. Yesterday evening, Taemin and I danced for long time. I could feel it in my legs. But I wasn't angry about that. I was confident. After having a shower and getting dressed I took my iPod and the speaker, which was an apple, and went back into the bath. I the music –some summer songs- pushed up the volume and started combing my hair while singing more or less along.  After drying my hair and tidying the room of the hotel a bit I snatched up my bag and checked if everything was in it I would need today. After a last look at my watch which told me that it was nearly breakfast-time I left my room which headphones in my ears and a content smiling face. I stopped at the elevator and waited for it. When the door opened my smile got even brighter. Key was in it and greeted me warmly, telling me that I look motivated and full of energy which gave me another kick. I told him that I felt totally relaxed and fit for this day. I was really excited about the concert tonight.
In front of the hotel's restaurant we meet Minho, Taemin and Manager-oppa. When Jonghyun and Onew finally arrived we went in to have breakfast. I heard now and then somebody mumbling about my good mood and was just a little upset that everyone was talking about it like it would be a miracle!
The rehearsal and sound check was nothing really special or exciting. The boys made their performances on stage, tried their best and everything was prepared for tonight.
There was a little break. I already had finished the work manager-oppa had given me so I was enjoying the time with Taemin and Minho.
My best friend called me and so I went up on the stage. It let me cast back my mind to the night when Taemin had took me up with him on stage to introduce me to the audience. But this time it felt totally different. Of course there was no audience and the lights weren't the same as in the past. Just the whole stage looked differently. But even though there was a strange feeling inside of me.
"Come on, Ute!", Taemin called me. I was at the other end of the stage and rolled my eyes.
"Did y ever someone told you that you can come to me if you want anything from me?", I screamed back and got no answer. I had to laugh. I loved the moments when Taemin didn't know what he should answer to my statements. Minho's deep laugh sounded, too. He patted his maknae on the shoulder. When I finally reached the me help up his hand and I it. High five!
"Why do you always make a fool out of me and are happy with it!" Taemin totally fell into his cute-side. His voice sounded child-like and he even looked more like a young kid. I grinned at him, like Minho did, too.
"Well, another thing. Why the hell had I to come?", I asked and saw how Taemin and Minho twitched. I sighed.
"Man, you know that I love it! I thought you finally got used to it!"
"I think I'll never get used to it", Taemin admitted.
"You really should stop cursing", Minho said and sounded really old and mature. I rolled my eyes.
"I know, it's a bad habit but I can't stop it and I don't want to stop it. It's not like smoking. It won't kill me", I said.
Well, coming to the point I should come on stage. The two wanted to perform with me… For practicing, they said… First I hesitated because I thought there would be more behind it but then I thought that I really felt like dancing and dancing on a stage –even without light and audience and so on- was totally different from dancing in a studio or practice room, so I agreed.

It was night, close to the beginning of the concert. I was backstage and you heard the Shawols screaming like hell from outside in the audience room. They really wanted to see their idols.
"Daesang"; I heard the manager saying behind me so I turned around.
"Yes."
"You did a good job. I'm really content with it. Well, there is nothing to do right no. Don't you want to enjoy the concert? You can go to the VIP area and listen and watch the boys. What do you think?"
I was a bit surprised but I fast put on a smile and thanked him for the compliments and the free evening. So I made my way to the VIP area, but before I just went shortly to the guys.
"You'll get that!", I shouted towards them so that they turn around. All smiled at me. They got a hug for wishing them luck and supporting them –they were nervous like it would be their first performance- and told that I would be in the audience for cheering for them. Before I left I told SHINee NOT to take me on stage and they had to promise.  
Then I went to into the audience hall. It was warm, stuffy –the atmosphere of a concert. I made my way to through the waiting fans and thought about what would happen if one would recognize me or if somebody of them knew that I just would have been with their idols backstage for wishing them all the best. I had to grin. I think I would be nearly dead…
Finally I stood at a good place to see that stage and just a second later the light was turned out, music sounded and we were taken into the SHINee-World.