Super Shining World 86

Super Shining World

Chapter 86
I was back in Seoul. My last week had begun. On Friday I would go into a plane and fly back to reality in Germany. This one-year-dream would have its end. But luckily there wasn't so much time to think about it. I met so many people in such a short time and it was all wonderful to see them again that I hadn't that much time to think about my mixed feelings. I was sad to leave but I looked forward to see my family and friends in Germany again.
It was Thursday evening. I just came back from the party my classmates had organized for me to say good-bye. It had been a nice evening and at last there were many tears but it was okay. I promised not to forget about them and to write with them on facebook.
Now I stood in my room. Amid there was my suitcase. I sighed and packed the rest of my things in it. I closed it and looked around. This room looked like the first day I had been here. Unfamiliar, just white walls and a few pieces of furniture. This room was nearly ready to give a new girl the opportunity to live her dream.
---
I slept badly. Though it was Friday there was no school for me. I took a shower and went for breakfast. Then I placed my suitcase next to the entrance door. I said good-bye to the other girls here and the nice old woman who was responsible to look after us. Again tears ran over the cheeks. When I spoke out the final good-bye I nearly couldn't speak anymore. I closed the door behind me and wiped away my tears. I gave my suitcase to a man who would take it to airport for me because I first would go again to SMEntertainment. A last visit.
I enjoyed the walk through the streets of Seoul. Music was played and the sun let me see this wonderful city a last time in a beautiful way. Then I arrived at the huge building and entered. I was well known here so I hadn't had any complications while going in. The first person I met was Choi Sa Rang. He smiled at me and walked straight towards me.
"Ute-daesang! Happy to see you before the others found you. I have to speak with you."
"What is is?", I asked.
"Of course I wanted to say good-bye to you but there is something different. You worked really well during the practical training and I think you enjoyed the work."
I nodded.
"Yes, it was really nice."
"So, I thought about if you like to keep this job. When you have finished school in a year you could come back, work here and going to college at the same time. It is possible to do yo."
I couldn't believe that Sa Rang just offered me a job.
"You are talking the truth?"
"Of course I am! So, are you interested?"
"Of course!"
"Well, then I'll send you some possibilities and you can talk about it with your parents when you are at home, okay?"
"Sure, thank you so much!"
"Daesang!", I heard suddenly a familiar voice screaming. Taemin came running towards me. Choi Sa Rang laughed.
"It's the boys turn now. I wish you all the best," he said before leaving. I said good-bye, too before ending up in a hug of Taemin.
"You're finally here!", he said excited. "C'mon the others already wait for you!"
Taemin took my hand and guided me up the stairs to the top of the building. He hurried towards the door which lead to the roof of the building. He opened the door and at first I couldn't see a thing because the sunlight was so bright. But with time I could figure out that persons were standing here on the roof and then I noticed that everyone was here. Everyone. SHINee, Super Junior, SNSD, Trax, DBSK and all the others I got to know here in Seoul. They stared clapping and rejoicing when I they noticed Taemin and me. They came to us and everybody wanted to hug me. It was a surprise party for me so that I could see them all a last time.
I definitely enjoyed it even though that I never was alone and everyone wanted to talk to me or dance with me. It was kind of hard but I liked it. It showed me that my really liked me and that they wanted to be together with me for the last few hours I had here. It was about two hours before I would have to be at the airport when suddenly something happened. The bands were formed and something was going on which I couldn't understand. The Leeteuk started talking to me, standing alone facing all of them.
"Today is our last day, here together with you. I'm really sad to say this and I bet, no I know that I'm not the only person who feels like this." Me made a break and I felt like he was being the show master of one of his shows. I had to smile because he was full in his thing involved and you could see him enjoy talking this certain way.
"So this little party here is for you, to show you how much you mean to us and how much we have you in our heart. I think you have a part of everyone's heart here." He laughed. "Yes, you really caught us by storm!"
I had to laugh while I remembered the situations when I first met every single person of them. The math class and the corridor meeting with Taemin, the evening when suddenly SHINee stood behind me, the day they introduced me to Super Junior and all the other meetings.
"But of course this is not the only thing to show our love to you. Every group of us prepared some kind of present for you so that you won't forget us."
They prepared a present? I was speechless, really speechless.
In an order I didn't understand –I bet it was casted- my friend came to me and told something about the time we spent. They reminded me to the special moments we experienced together and finally gave a little present to me.
Just to give you a few examples, because otherwise it would take too long to tell everything, JaeJoong gave a special pair of earrings to me so that we could wear it together, TRAX recorded a single to me which Jungmo and Jay wrote because they were inspirited by me. Second last was SHINee.
"Well, I have to admit that I first wanted to make a couple out of you and Taemin", Key started right away and we laughed both. "But I put away that thought really soon after I met you because I noticed that you two are better friends than a couple." It went on like this thill all of the members said something about our friendship and what I meant for them. Especially Taemin's words, that I was his best friend and that me would be really sad not to have me by his side in the future, brought me to tears. Some drops ran down my cheeks and my best friend gave me a long and tight hug, having some tears in his eyes too. Key cried too and the other members were close to tears.
"So coming to our present", Minho said. "We thought long time about what to give you. There were some ideas but somehow none of them was brilliant enough to express how happy we are to have you as our friend." There was a break and he gave me a little smile. "And that's the reason why our present is not the best and we are not satisfied with it but with the explanation I hope you won't be disappointed." Onew hurried to a table with drinks and food and took from underneath it something. It was a big frame. Then he stood right in front of me he turned it around and you could see a collage of a huge amount of pictures which showed the members and me. They photos were collected from the times I spent with the boys. It was a collection which showed the friendship of us during a whole year.
Now the tears were running down my cheek even faster.
"You're not content with what you did?", I asked not believeing wht ai just heard. "It's unbelievable!"
"You like it?", Taemin asked.
"Of course! It is great, awesome!" I was speechless. All those pictures reminded me to the days they were taken. I had to laugh because of the crazy gestures and mimes we did while I was crying because… I didn't know. Why was I crying?
I hugged each one of the members and thanked them thousand times promising that this would get a special place in my room at home.
"This is to not forget us", Onew said. I looked at him bewildered.
"You really think I could forget you? Of course I won't forget just one of you, of all of you!"
I gave them all a final hug before they went back and it was tie for the last group to say good-bye. It was Super Junior's turn. The group which was finally again thirteen –today even Henry and Zhoumi were here- and which I helped to stay active. They were coming towards me while I wiped away my tears trying to stop them.
"So it is our turn now", Leeteuk said. Of course he was speaking. He was the leader and he always spoke for the group. "We can't express what you did for us. You saved us. You gave us the strength to fight for our dream and you were the one who reminded us that we are beloved and for whom we are a group. For ourselves and of course I mustn't forget our ELF.
I'm very happy to call you my friend and I think for all of us it was not just a pleasure but an enrichment to meet you. You gave us much more than we gave you back. But we hope that you are okay with accepting our friendship in return." I shook my head.
"You don't have to give me anything back because I did everything because of our friendship. "
"I'm very happy to hear that. But nevertheless we prepared something which I think is really cool. I think we did a good job at preparing something so that you won't forget us back in Germany. "
"Why do you all think that I will forget you? I mean, how could I forget you? I would never forget a single friend of mine!" Leeteuk smiled brightly at me.
"So now coming to our present." Donghae made a step forward. He had a little box in his hand.
"This is for you, Daesang, to show you that we love you and to always think of us when you see it." Donghae's smile was like every time warm and full of happiness. I knew why I loved it so much. I took the little box watching it.
"What is it?", I asked and looked questioning at all the members.
"Why you just don't open it?", Siwon proposed. So I unwrapped the box from the paper around it and opened the little box. In there was something I didn't expected.
"It's something personal. We wanted to give you something of us on our way", Leeteuk explained while I was still watching the beautiful bracelet. There were fifteen pendants. A mirror,  blue waves, a pink ribbon, a cross, a hamster, a '#1', a game controller, a turtle, a spoon, the Chinese sign for friendship and the one for help, a bowl of food,  the head of a laughing monkey, a video camera and a microphone.
A looked again at it still saying nothing till this came out of my mouth:
"Heechul, Donghae, Sungmin, Siwon, Henry, Kangin, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Ryeowook, Zhoumi and Hangeng –or the other way round, I don't know…-, Shndong, Eunhyuk, Kibum and Leeteuk."
I looked up into the faces of the members. Tears ran down my cheeks. This was so… wonderful… but a lot better. I couldn't find the words to say and I couldn't speak out just a little single word but the boys understood and we just ended in a group-hug.