Super Shining World Chapter 14

Super Shining World

Taemin called me at time. He smiled when he saw me already standing in font of the builging waiting there for him. To say 'Hello' I got a hug. The hugs got more frequently…
We takled a few words then started the way to the room we would dance in. He explained to me that it was the usual training room for SHINee and that they would have later a lesson but he wanted to dance before it, too. We took the underground walked along pavements and finally Taemin entered a building. It looked really modern and it had many floors. On floor three was the practicing-room. It was square-like and one wall was made of mirrors. Except a CD-player there wasn't anything else in the room. We placed our bags on the floor. It was a good feeling to be in a dancing-room again. It felt really familiar to me. It even smelt like a daning studio.
"So what do we wanna dance?" Taemin asked. "It's up to you." I smiled. Perfect!
"I wanna learn the 'Replay' choerography. I really like it!" Taemin nodded. First we did some warm ups and then he put a CD in the player.
"Well, I think, first of all you should know some moves." He showed me the beginning, move for move. Finally we did the little path with music.
It went on like that. He showed me moves. We did the short I just learned with music and then we put it at the end of the other part. I really enjoyed it. I felt really good, comfortable.
We sat on the floor to have a little break. It wasn't really hard to do it but we needed something to drink and our breaths had to calm down a bit.
"You're doing really well!" Taemin said.
"Thanks." I just said. Originally I wanted to shrug my shoulders but then answered like this because I remembered his reaktion of yesterday. I didn't want him to be anrgy with me. Then there was again silence.
"You like the guys?" he asked. I had to laugh.
"Yes, I do. They are really funny and nice to me." Taemin smiled back.
"I think they are sort of…inspired of you. Don't know if it's the right word…" It looked like he was thinking about what he said and then laughed.
"What's so funny about that?" I asked.
"Well, turely said, nothing but… I don't know. They really like you." He looked smiling at me. I didn't know what to say. So I stand up.
"Do we wanna continue?" I asked. He laughed.
"Did I mention that you are a student that leans really fast? I think you learn this even faster than the school stuff!" We laughed.
We wanted to teach me another dance, too, though we hadn't finished the other yet. I choose 'Lucifer'. This dance was more dificult to do but I could handle that. He didn't teach me as much as from the 'Repaly' dance because he wanted to dance again the first one he taught me. He said, he would just felt like doing it again. He the right song and we stood at our positions.
I counted in thoughts to get the beginning and the right rhythm to dance. It seemed like my body did the moves by its own. I hadn't to think about what to do. I felt every move, the strength and the joy in my body while dancing. It was again a magic moment, Compared to yesterday it was different. It was another situation.
I was so deep in my thouhts that I didn't notice our audience. Jonghyun, Onew, Key and Minho were standing near the door and watching us dancing. I just recognized them when we finished the daning part. They were all looking really surprised.
"Hey, oppas!" I said happily. Dancing got me into a good mude.
"She definitley should be part of a girl group", said Onew silently before they all came to me to give me a hug. I was happy to see them. They were all so nice and friendly and really funny. You couldn't avoid laughing when you spend time with the boys. They were amazed about the dance Taemin taught me and so we did the 'Lucifer'-one, too. We all together, six people. We had to change it a bit but that didn't matter. It was a lot of fun to dance with them. I really enjoyed it.
So I didn't notice the next audience either. Well, it was just one person but this time the audience didn't seemed to be amused. A man about 40 years or more, wearing a black suit stood near the door and watched us. His face looked angry. The laugh of the guys disappeared.
"Hello, Manager-hyung", they said to welcome him and I greeted him, too.
"Who is she?", he asked without saying 'Hello'.
"A friend from school. She is really nice..." Taemin couldn't finish his sentence.
"It doesn't matter if she's nice! What are you doing here?" he asked me.
"Ehm, Taemin was so kind to teach me some of the SHINee dances" He didn't seemed frienly and I really felt uncomfortable.
"Was he?" He asked again and looked again at Taemin.
"Listen" said Onew now. He tried to safe the situation.
"No, you listen now! How often did I tell you that it makes trouble to bring a person to our meetings?! You know that there are always persons that post new things on the internet. I don't hav to tell you!" He was really angry.
"But she wouldn't do that and besides I just taught her old dances. Not the new one." The manager was still not content.
"That doesn't matter!" At the same time I went to my bag and picked it up. I thought it would be the best to go.
"Where you wanna go?" Taemin asked.
"Back. Don't know. I don't want to get you in trouble." I gave the guys a smile.
"You do better going now and if I get to know that you told anything about this you'll get in real trouble."
"Hey!" Taemin got anrgy now. "You can't talk to her like this!"
"I can't?" He laughed. "Think about what you just said!" It looked like he would think about something for just a few seconds and then he said:
"Oh, I understand. Taemin, that will get you in trouble. You know what the boss thinks about love sstories of his artists."
"No, you missunderstand that..." I wanted to say but I couldn't finish my sentence.
"Nobody asks you, so stay quiet!" I was kind of shocked. This man was really agressiv right now.
"Don't yell at her like this. You just understand nothing. She's a good friend!" Taemin got even more angry. Now he was staning right in front of me and it looked like he wanted to protect me. The other members tried to helphim but the manager was really deep in anger.
"It's okay." I said tapped on Taemins shoulder with one hand, gave the other a smile.
"I go now. Hope you'll have a nice day but this."
I went to the door. Sadly the manager was still standing right next to it.
"I tell you to stay away from him!" he said this silently but you could feel the agressiv path of it. I took a stand and looked at him. Suddenly I wanted to say something to him. I just had this feeling just to do a bit to protect myself. I took all my courage together and said: "You can't tell me anything." Then I gave him a look full of strength –I hoped that it would look like that- and went out the door, the stairs down till I stood on the pavement. I took a deep breath and started laughing. It was a good feeling. It felt somehow like freedom.