Super Shining World 46

Super Shining World

Chapter 46
It was after school. I went out of the buliding and straight to the boarding-school house. I entred my room, changed clothes and grabbed my bag with the usual things in it. Then I wet again outside.
Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Onew were standing on the pavement in front of the school ground. They were facing me while talking to another person. Light red or maybe even blonde hair. My mood went down again.
"Hey, oppas!" I called them and smiles appeared on their faces.
"Hey, Daesang!", Jonghyun welcomed me and gave me a hug like the others. Only Taemin did not. He watched me like I would be his wrost enemy. I thought that my look was the same. I wasn't happy to see him.
"So, you're haning out with her", he said and it was more a statement than a question.
"Yes, we do. You would be invited, too, but you said you would join your girlfriend today, so we didn't asked you." We still watched each other while Onew said that.
"Maybe it's better like that. I don't mind not attending this meeting." He turned away and I felt that my hand changed into a fist. He was such an idiot! Never thought he could be like this!
"Well, yeah. Maybe it's better like that. Don't you have to go? Isn't Cho Hee already waiting for her little Minnie?" My voice was provocating. It just came out of my mouth. Originally I didn't wanted to say anything but my agner got the controle. Me looked at me then turned away without saying good-bye. There wasn't even one for his group mates.
First they watched him going away, then they looked at me. I was still starring at the place where he turned around the corner.
"Everything okay?", Onew asked me. I looked at them, trying to look not that mad.
"Sure, he's just letting down his best friend because his girlfriend wants him to!"
"I told you there will be trouble", Minho suddenly said. I looked at him and rose my eyebrows.
"What?"
"I had a bad feeling when I first saw her."
"Oh, yes I can tell you that I had that feeling, too."
"Come on, she's just a little… complicated", Key said.
"What?" I asked again. "Man, you're not believing the things she is saying, are you?" You could read of his face that he wasn't sure.
"She's acting all the time. Did you had a look at their press appereance and all the things on the internet? This girl is absolutly fake, well no. Not the girl but this relationship! I can't believe that Taemin doesn't see it!" The anger came up and wanted to break out.
The four boys were wachting me.
"You're jealous?", Onew asked after some time.
"What? NO! Not like you believe. I'm angry with him that.. he lets me down and…" I felt tears wanting to ran over my face, but I didn't want to let them. I felt strong arms around me. Jonghyun just hugged me. In the middle of the pavement, where everyone could see it. I hide my face in his jacket and tried to keep the tears.
"It's okay"; he said silently.
"NO! I don't wanna cry. I cry way too often and it's not worth crying!" He laughed.
"It's the anger, not the sadness. Well, maybe a bit sadness."
"Why do I have to lose a best friend everytime I have one?" I asked and wipe away a single tear of my cheek.
"You don't! You still have Heechul, and JaeJoong and Donghae and Eunhyuk and all the others! And not forgetting us! I mean, we are not like the Taemin you used to know but I think we do a good job as your friends, don't we?" I had to laugh, turned around, unhooked me from his hug and hugged the others.

We sat down in a café. Key said that the best medicine would be eating or drinking some chocolate to raise my mood. And it was like that. I took a huge cup of hot chocolate and after that I felt a lot better. We sat there and talked. First about Taemin and his relationship. They didn't like the girl, either, expect Key who wasn't already sure what he should think about Cho Hee. I told them what I found out and thought about her and they verified it. Then I planned my week. I wanted to pass time with friends and so Key asked me about going on a shopping tour with him in Tuesday. At Thursday afternoon –or evening, because of the afternoon lessons- we wanted to meet to play basketball.
"On and on Friday we're invited to a party!", Key said excited. "You feel like joining us?" I smiled surprised and not believing.
"Did you forgot that I'm only 16… at international age, I mean."
"No problem. Taemin had joined us one or two times before. As long as nobody identyfies you, everything is okay. We'll ask the host, but I don't think that he'll mind", Minho explained to me.
"As long as we keep an eye on you, Sweety", Key said. Sometimes he called me like that. Everytime when he was more the diva than a normal young man –though you can't say that he was somehow normal. I sighed.
"Well, why not. It could be fun."