Super Shining World 30

Super Shining World

Chapter 30
I enjoyed the presence of the boys. I really did.
It was Novembre but it felt like I would know everyone of the guys for eternaty.
Today we –10 Super Junior members and 5SHINee members and me- spend a day together. We sat in the room where I met Super Junior the first time.
Suddenly the mamager of Super Junior went in.
"Boys, I have here some information for the parting-concert."
Parting concert? I looked at Leeteuk with a asking face. He tunred his face away. I noticed that the mood in the room changed. It was silent and a bit opressing. I looked at the manager.
"A parting-concert?", I asked him.
He grinned. That couln't mean something good. He didn't like me like nearly everyone of SMEntertainment.
"You didn't tell her?" he asked the guys who avoided looking at him and me.
"Seems like they didn't", I said. "So what is it?" Suddenly I got a bad feeling, a really bad one.
"Super Junior will be breake up." The words resounded in my head. That had to be a lie.
"What?" I asked and looked at Leeteuk. The leader finally looked at me with a said face. He nodded.
"They will break up us. Some will stay and form other little groups and some will be dismissed."
"Why?" I asked still not believing what I just had heard.
"Look at them", tha manager said. He didn't like the guys. "Some of them are old!"
"They are not old!" I shouted.
"Too old for this business." I hated his face and liked to hit it with this horrible grin. I looked at all members. They say nothing and looked on the floor. My view went to the SHINee boys lookin on the floor like the others.
"You did know?" I asked them. Taemin sighed.
"I thought you know", he said sadly.
I looked back at Leeteuk.
"What will we do?" I asked.
"Nothing." He didn't look at me.
"What?" I didn't understand why he said that. "But…What about the dream you had? This is your dream, this group! You wanna just give up?!" I didn't want to believe it.
"What can we do?"
I stood up and grabbed my bag.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.
"We wanted to but there was no good moment for that", Sungmin explained. I laugehd brief.
"There is not good moment for saying this."
I went to the door looking very angry at the manager who still grinned.
"Sweetie where you wanna go?" Heechul asked unhappy. I stopped and say without turning around: "Away."
I opened the door and slamed it behind me while a tear ran down my cheek.