Super Shining World 78

Super Shining World

Chapter 78
There was a break after looking for about three hours at the recording of the cooperation production and direction of a Chinese and a Korean star.
I sat on a sofa that was staying in a little room where we had put our jackets and bags. I was occupied with my Blackberry. I got used to work and text with it and I can tell you that it was really comfortable. I answered text for text. Yesung, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, JaeJoong, Heechul and then I came to the third text of Donghae during this trip to China. It was mostly the same like the other two, just a little varied. I looked at the written signs and didn't know what to do, of course I would write back, but somehow I finally wanted to find the answer what I should do.  I pressed the answer button and then there was the problem that I didn't know what to write. Well, I could have written something about the recording here and how cool it was to meet Jackie Chan, but somehow it felt wrong when I tipped it in.
"You are alright, Ute?", Jackie Chan's voice sounded suddenly. I looked up and saw him standing in the door. "I noticed you are deep in thought some time. May I help you find the answer to your question?" he came towards me and I sighed while closing my eyes for a moment.
"What shall I do?"
"What do you mean?", he asked suddenly confused.
"That is my question I have to find an answer for." Jackie sat down next to me smiling his normal friendly smile.
"I don#t think that this is the question you have to answer", he said looking at me.
"And why do you think so? You don't even know the situation and all these things."
"Because, this question is too easy and to general", he answered, looking a bit like a grandfather.
"Easy?", I asked. "I don't think that this question is easy to answer."
"Well, no, maybe not. But finding the right question to answer is the first challenge you have to work at." I thought about that. It sounded like one of those old Chinese sayings or it could have just sprung out of one of Jackie's movies.
"Let me help you and correct me if I am wrong. There is a problem with a boy…" I looked shocked and surprised at once at him.
"Can you know read minds or am I an open book for everyone?", I asked sighing and playing my hand on my hands. Jackie laughed.
"None of both", he said, still smiling. "I heard the boys speaking about something like that."
"I thought your Korean isn't that good."
"And honestly said I wasn't sure if I got it right but to conclude from your reaction I am." I sighed again.
"Don't take it personal, but I don't feel like talking over and over again about the situation. The more I hear it the more ridiculous it sounds to me." Jackie nodded understanding.
"I didn't want to ask you about the details. They are not for me, it's private."
"And how do you want me to help?", I asked.
"I'll tell you what the question has to look like." I really felt like I was an actor in one of his movies. This scene was perfect for it, Jackie as the advice giving wise old man who tries to help the protagonist to solve the riddle or the challenge. I had to smile. I nearly laughed.
"That's much better by the way. I like it better if you smile or laugh", he said which made me laugh even more.
"I'm always happy if I can make other people happy", I said, smiling brightly at him.
"I noticed that. And let me tell you that it is a quality that is rare and you should keep because it is a good one." I nodded. "Then let's come to the question. Here are the rules for it:
1. There can be more then I question. Most times there are more than just one and there is no set number that you have to mind.
2. The questions mustn't me general. They have to be formed that only you can use it, because everyone has to find his own questions.
3. All the questions with their answers have to create a decision that have to help you and you won't doubt, not in the tiniest part you could think of.
I know it is not easy to do so but you'll get that. I'm sure."
I thought about what he had said so far. It was quite logical. But that didn't mean that it would be easy.
Jackie looked at me for a while then he stood up.
"Another advice: Don't think to hard about it. The solution will come more or less itself. Think about it when you are alone, then there won't be any infusion of other people. Remind that these questions are only yours." He smiled his gentle and friendly smile once again. Then he took my hands and said: "I know you can do that. It's long ago that I met such a clever and hard-working young girl like you. But even though, I wish you good luck." He bowed and let go my hands. I was looking at him. He was exactly what I always imagined him to be.  
My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of the SHINee boys and Manager-oppa. Work was calling.