Super Shining World 77

Super Shining World

Chapter 77
Again we sat in a car. From the airport of Shanghai we had been brought to our hotel and luckily there had been no problems. Now were we on the way to the first thing that was set on the schedule list for today. It was early in the morning because our flight bad been over night. I was yearning and yearning and yearning. I just couldn't stop. I had tried it with some loud rock music but it didn't help. Then I had drunken a cup of coffee, but that wasn't help either. My head was leaning on Taemin's shoulder, my eyes closed and I was close to sleep. I hadn't had problems with sleeping during the flight and in the car. I think I slept really much but still I was not fit. I couldn't understand it.
"We have arrived", I heard the voice of the manager say and I thought if I had slept. Sometimes I didn't notice that I was sleeping when I sat in car or bus or whatever.
I got out of the car and found myself in front of a big hall. It was a recording studio for movies. SHINee would sing the OST or this Chinese film and they should have a look at the recording.
I did a step and suddenly everything was black .I didn't see a thing.
And while I was thing –ing - I felt that my legs hadn't had the strength to carry my body anymore.
I heard some voices shouting agitated and shocked.
Now I was sitting on the ground and wondered why it hadn't hurt falling down till I noticed that someone's arms were still giving me support.
"Ute!" That was Taemin. Slowly I could see again. He was kneeing in front of me, looking totally sorrowful.
"No emergency", I said and a laugh appeared on his face.   
"I know that you would say that", he said.
"Daesang?", I heard Minho behind me.
"Thanks, Minho. I'm fine. You can take your hands off." Minho hesitated first but then I heard him standing up. I sat there for another few seconds till I stood up with the help of Taemin.
"Shishi, you are really okay?", I heard Key asking like a mother.
"As long as you won't call the emergency", I said again.
"What is the problem with emergencies?", Onew asked. They were all standing around me. I sighed.
"Didn't I tell you that I hate doctors? I just don't like them. Most are… unfriendly and… don't know. I can't describe it."
"And you are really okay?", Manager-oppa asked.
"Yes, I am. That's nothing special. I have this sometimes when I am tired or when I stand up too fast. I know, it's not nice but the doctors say nothing about it and I say that it's not bad." I tried to clean my jeans and my shirt before we went towards the big hall.
"You wanna tell me that you had this before?", Jonghyun asked. I nodded.
"The last time it happened is long ago, and most times I just don't see anything and then I sit down till it is over and my circulation is working again." I noticed that it was really long ago since the last time this had happened.

After this little shock for the other –I was used to it and just annoyed when it happened- we entered the hall and saw people hurrying from one point to another.
I was sat down on a sofa and two men came to us to welcome us. Both were directors, one Chinese and one Korean like they introduced themselves. The Korean I didn't know but the Chinese was well known in my eyes. He was one of the most famous Asian artists I could think of. Jackie Chan. I was quiet surprised and agitated because I loved his movies. He was such a good actor and fighter in my eyes.
When I was introduced I stood up to be polite and greeted the two. With the Korean director I spoke –of course- Korean, but with Jackie Chan, I spoke English because his Korean wasn't that good. It was nice to speak again English. I hadn't done so for a long time.
"It's an honour to meet you, Mr Chan", I said and bowed.
"It's a pleasure, too", he said "But you can call me Jackie, everyone does here." He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"May I ask where you are from?", he asked. "I don't think you are Korean, are you?"
"That's right", I answered. "I'm from Germany."
"Germany! That's wonderful", he said.
"I heard you speak a little German, is that right?", I asked him and he looked a bit embarrassed.
"Just a little", he said and thought about something. Then he said: "Guten Tag. Mein Name ist Jackie Chan. Es ist schön Sie kennen zu lernen. Wie geht es Ihnen?" He smiled, happy about his success. "I hope that was right."
"Es freut mich auch Sie kennen zu lernen. Mir geht es sehr gut", I responded and added:  "That was perfect."
It was really funny to talk to Jackie. The speaking in English was nearly the best. Somehow it gave me a feeling of home but I couldn't explain why.
But the funniest thing was that the boys were always muttering under their breath asking each other what we were talking about because they didn't understand us, the managers and the directors. English would be the language for the next days so that everyone would understand everything –well, nearly everyone.