Super Shining World 70

Super Shining World

Chapter 70
It was Sunday. Two days after ‚that' evening. I really tired to avoid thinking about it but –as you can see- it didn't work. I had talked to Heechul and JaeJoong about it. Well, I hadn't wanted to talk about it with them but both heard that 'something was wrong'. So I had to tell them. Of course, Heechul was excited, even more than Taemin had been and I couldn't believe that anybody could be even more excited. He said that I should talk about it with Donghae which I really feared honestly said. I had to promise him that I would think about talking to Donghae after he offered me to talk with him. I said polite 'no' because I had a bad feeling about that without criticizing my best friend's way of talking about such situations. JaeJoong's reaction was totally different. First he hadn't said a thing for about a minute which could be really long if you were waiting for an answer. Then finally he told me his opinion. He had understood that I wasn't sure if I really love Donghae and so on and he also agreed with the point that I would leave in a few weeks so that a relationship would be really, really hard. He had said that I should think about what to do but also think about other things. I shouldn't face only one point. Before we finished talking he mentioned with a really happy and friendly sounding voice that Donghae and I would be a really nice couple.
Why was everyone talking about the point that we could be a couple?! Nobody said that I wanted to have a boyfriend –okay that's a bad point- and nobody said that Donghae wanted to be in a relationship, especially with me!

"…Ute?" I came back to reality.
"What? Sorry, I was thinking about… nothing."
"I asked you if you would like to do a practical training here at SM Entertainment?", Choi Sa Rang asked me.
"Really?", asked totally surprised. "I mean, when you plan it, because I'll leave…"
"Don't worry. I thought about let it start next week. You could join SHINee's schedule. What do you think? You only have to inform your school."
"Next week?", I asked again. "Will that be okay for you? I mean, it's next week already."
"For you I would do everything", he blinked at me "and somebody told me that you maybe want to do this kind of job in the future. It would be perfect for a first impression."
"Yes, ehm, if it is really okay, then I'll love to take it", I sid and smiled politely.
"Fantastic! I bet you will do great!" Mr Choi handed me a documents for the school and the organization.
"Cool, huh?", asked Taemin right behind me. I was still looking at the papers.
"Was that your idea?", I asked and the answer was a grin, one of the sweet one.
"Honestly said, yes."
"Daesang will join us for three weeks?", I heard Key shouting who just heard the news. "Ahh! That's absolutely awesome!"
"It'll be fun. Just once a manager with humor", Jonghyun mentioned. I was shaking my head.
"Guys, I have to work. It won't be like holidays or a journey for me."
"But you will live in luxury hotels", Onew added. I sighed.
"That's not the point."

The next week was full of meetings. After Hwa Young and Mi Hi had heard that I wouldn't be at school for three weeks, they decided to spend as much time as possible with me. By the way: the school was okay with the practical training.
I forgot about 'the thing' more or less. Sometimes, especially when I was alone, the thoughts came up again but I even though I was thinking so much about it, I couldn't find an answer.
It was Friday evening and I was sitting in my room replying to all the mails from home. They were all really looking forward to see me which led to the point that I looked forward to my home-coming, too. Suddenly my cellphone was ringing. 'Beautiful' sounded. That was the tone for Donghae –because it was his solo and not because of the meaning of the lyrics!! First I thought about not picking up but that seemed unfair to me. I hadn't talked to him for a long time.
"Hello, oppa!", I said when picking up.
"Daesang! It's so nice to hear your voice. How are you today?"
"Fine, really. What about you?" Suddenly all my tension disappeared and happiness appeared.
"I'm fine aswell. Of course I have a lot to do but that's not that bad."
"It's nice to hear. So is there anything you wanted to talk about with me?"
"Yes, the reason my I'm calling is that I'd like to meet you again. You have some time for me?"
"Ehm. Don't know. Maybe in three weeks."
"Three weeks? But then you will only have one week left! What will you do all the time?!"
"Choi Sa Rang offered me a practical training as a manager. I'll join SHINee for three weeks and help to manage them."
"Wow! That's really cool! But then we'll see each other at the SM building."
"Ehm, no. Because we will go to China and Japan. I'm sorry Donghae."
"Oh, that's a pity. Then it looks like I have to be okay with 'in three weeks'."
"I'm really sorry, Donghae." I was really. I'd love to see him. That's what my guts told me at the moment.
"It's okay. I mean, it's not your fault that you have no time. Maybe I should have called you earlier."
"Maybe."
"Then I wish you good luck for the practical training. I bet you are unbelievable good at it! I'll call you, Ute."
"Thanks a lot Donghae-oppa. I'm looking forward to your call", I said laughing. It was the truth. I really looked forward to see –hear- him again.