Super Shining World 29

Super Shining World

Chapter 29
It was Friday. There was nothing to do for me. Super Junior was in Taiwan, Hwa Young and Mi Hi had to help at home and SHINee had a TV appereance. I decided to watch the TV show –a live one. It was a good one and I really enjoyed watching it. After 20 minutes SHINee had their performance –a madley of some of their songs- and then they sat down on the sofa be have an interview. First they talked about that new single that would be released next year.
And then happened what I really wished wouldn't have happen. The interviewer talked about this one topic. Jonghyun's ex-girlfriend. I cursed at him and became really angry.
"Jonghyun, how did you feel after you broke?" the man asked and I liked to hit his face. Stupid idiot!
Shin Se Kyung hadn't make a secret of her new relationship and talked freely about the break.  Another point why I didn't like her!
First he said nothing. He sat there, starring at point but after a few seconds it lookedlike he would be back in the real world.
"Sorry", he said brief and thought about what he should say. "It was hard for me." I starred at the display on my TV.
"I was really sad after she told me that she had a new boyfriend."
"And your members helped you?" the interviewer asked on. Jonghyun nodded.
"Yes, they help me and I'm really tahnkful for that." He forced a little smile. "And when I'm already thanking people I wanna thank my –our- Daesang. She helped me the most." I didn't move. I didn't spoke. I didn't even thought.
"You mean the 'SHINee-Girl' Ute like the press calls her?"
"Yes, she's really good at consoling people."

After the show Jonghyun phoned me.
"You're okay that I said it?" he asked me.
"Well, yes." I wasn't really happy about it but it wasn't that bad.
"I just had to say it. First I didn't wanted to because I thought you might not like it but I just had to say it. It was just fair."
"It's okay oppa."
"I'm happy that you're not mad with me."

This evening Heechul called me. We talked and he wanted to know about the Jonghyun-thing he read in the news. I told him a bit. Then I spoke to the other guys that were around. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Yesung. I was lucky that I could talk to them but sad, too, because they would be back in a week and a half, at Wednesday when I would have my first tennis play. Heechul promised to come and my mood went up a bit.

The week passed. I spend a lot time with SHINee and one day JaeJoong phoned me –he got my number from Heechul- and asked if I felt like meeting him. I did and so I met him in a nice café in Seoul. He brought me some music on his iPod. New songs by JYJ. We wanted me to hear them and tell him my opinion. I did it. They were really cool. I liked them.
And then it was Wednesday. I was freaking nervous. This play would be important.
Taemin and Heechul had promised to come. Heechul was sittin in a plane today and Taemin suddenly got an important meeting.
I stood on my side of the field and heard the supporting advices of my trainer.
It was a catastrophy.
I played really bad. My services were the worst I ever did.
"You ahev to concentrat!" I heard my trainier shouting. Really funny. I already lost the first play and was losing the second so that I would really lose (a whole play consisits of 2, if both player win one there is a third play). I sighed. I had to win. I wanted to win.
Then I heard something. My trainer pleased for a little break. I went to him while trying to avoid his face.
"What's up?", he asked. "During the training you're the best and now." He shook his head.
"Thanks a lot. I know that I play miserable."
And again I heard something.
"Sweetie! Did you win? Is the play already over?!" Heechul appeared, Taemin next to him.
"Sou're finished?", he asked "I hurried so much!"  I laughed.
"Don't worry guys. I'm on the best way to lose this play."
"WHAT?!" Heechul screamed. "You're lying! My Sweetie can't lose!"  I laughed again.
"I'm sorry but I do."
"But you have to fight!", Taemin said.
The break was over and I had to go back on the field.
I had to do service. Damn.
I concentraited, threw the ball, hit it and… it ball hit the net. Damn.
I took a deep breath hearing Heechul and Taemin supporting me.
Again I concetraited, threw the ball –it was a good throw- and hit it and… the ball reached the other side of the field. YES! I tiried not to lose the ball. I watched it.

Don't ask me how I did it but, I won the game, the whole play. I was surprised and thought that it had to do with the appearence of Heechul and Taemin. I was really thankful that they came. My trainer was happy that I won and begged that heechul and Taemin would come to every play of me so that I would win every single one.

This evening I wrote three e-mails and chatted a long time with my friends back home in Germany. I told them about my success and answered some questions about some photos –who the persons on it were.
I was content with myself. Really content. I was happy, lucky. I couldn't imagine a better life and thanked for being here.