Super Shining World 36

Super Shining World

Chapter 36
I pushed the bell and not a half minute later the door was opened by Donghae. He stood infront of me and greeted me with a wonderful hug.
"Hey Daesang!", he said happily. "What in the carton?" He looked at me as a little curious child. I laughed.
"Hey, oppa. Well, you'll see. It's a little surprise for you." I gave him a smile "Are you already waiting for me? I hope I am not that late."
"That's okay", he just said. I put off my beloved Chucks and went into the living-room where a surprise for me was. More than 30 people were sitting on chairs, on the sofa or on the floor, all looking at me. I heard Donghae laughing behind me.
"See, we have a little surprise for you, too!"
Yes, that was really a surprise for me. Not only Super Junoir and SHINee were there but also JYJ and TVXQ –the two left members-, SNSD and f(x), BoA and the other Super Junoir members…
Kangin was sitting on the floor looking at me. Next to him Kibum and Henry. Zhoumi was sitting on the sofa.
Before I could say just a single word Heechul hugged me and gave me a little kiss on my cheek.
"Sweety! I'm happy to see you." I woke up from my confusion.
"Hey, oppa."
"So I think I have to introduce you to some people here, though they all know who you are." He grinned his Heechul-grin. And so I got introduced to them all. I noticed that they all had been on stage with us on Saturday. All but Kangin, Kibum, Henry and Zhoumi. But they even hadn't been at the show. The four members were all looking at me thankfully.
"Thanks for trying to save Super Junior", Kibum said to me. I just nodded.
"I think there is a lot of selfish in it." He laughed.
"I don't think so. After all I heard from the guys you are not the selfish type of girl. And now that I met you I can agree with them." He gave me one of his Kibum-smiles –yes I know they all seem to have their own typical smile.
"If you believe that. I'm happy to see nearly every member of Super Junior here." The 'nearly' I said because Hangeng wasn't here and he had been/was still a member of SuJu. I turned to Zhoumi and Henry.
"Thanks for coming from China/Amerika to help us." They smiled at me.
"Hey, were part of the group and so we have to fight, too and we want to", Henry said.
"Yes and you came also to meet our Daesang", Eunhyuk said and grinned. "You have to know that the boy put an eye on you." He blinked at me and I laughed. I tunred to the other groups.
"Thank you all for your support. The more we are the better it is."
"Hey, it's just logical that we do it!", BoA said. "If one of us had been in a situation like this we could have count on their support!"
"We're like a big family and the family has to keep together!", Sooyoung said. She smiled at me. "And I think the SM family has a new member." I smiled and felt that I turned a bit red, not knowing what to say.
Yes, all groups or artists that were here had contracts with SMEntertainment. The artist-family was here. I looked at JaeJoong, Michy and Junsu. They hadn't a contract with SMEntertainment anymore but even though they were here.
"Why are we here?", JaeJoong asked me because he looked at my face. He laughed.
"We have to support our friends and I think I will enjoy annoying the big bosses of SMEntertainment." Micky had a bright smile on his face. I had to laugh.
"You know you can count on us!" JaeJoong blinked at me.
"So can you finally tell us what you have in the carton there?", Sungmin asked curious. I smiled.
"A genius of fan had an awesome idea." I opened the carton and took out one of the ribbons.
"This is for all supporters of Super Junior. It's a little sign that we keep together and won't give up. I had been at the park where all the fans are. They gave this to me to give it to you." I smiled at Super Junior. "I already wear one." I showed them the sapphire-blue ribbon on my t-shirt.
"Wow." Kyuhyun first found his words again. I gave all members one and they put it on their shirts.
"The ELFs are the best fans you can think of", I heard Ryeowook saying.
"Thank you for this", Leeteuk said.
Taemin came to me while I was watching the completely overwhelmed Super Junior members. All 14 got one and were watching it. Some of them closely to tears.
"Can I get one, too", Taemin asked when I stopped looking at the guys. I nodded.
"Of course. Everybody who wants to have a ribbon can get one. It would be nice if you wear them so that everyone can see it."
All people in the room came to me and took one of the ribbon to put it on their clothes.
"And what do we wanna do know?", Jonghyun asked me.
And that was exactly the question I had thought of all day long.