Super Shining World 48

Super Shining World

Chapter 48
It was Thursday after my PE lesson. I hadn't talked to Taemin since Monday.
I stayed at the Gym because I wanted to play with the guys basketball and had asked Mr Jung if it would be okay to use the Gym of the school. It was still too cold outside to play there. He was okay with that and so I was waiting for my friends at the entracne of the building –of course inside. After a few minutes I saw Minho appear in the school ground and I opened the door to call him.
"Minho-oppa!", I shouted and he turned his head to me. He smiled and came towards me.
"Still wearing shorts and a t-shirt? Isn't that too cold to play outside?", he asked when he reached me.
"And what about a 'hey'?", Iasked.
"I'm sorry", he said, hugged me and said "Hey. It's nice to see you."
"So come in", I said and let him come in. He looked surprised at me.
"I asked my PE teacher if we can play inside here because I think I would freeze to death if I had to play outside." Minho laughed.
"You're a clever little girl." He changed my hair into disorder with his hand and I backed away from him so that he laughed.
"You know I hate it, if somebody does it", I reminde him and asked then "What about the others?"
"I'm sorry for having to inform you about this but you'll have to be satisfied with me. The others can't come and I shall tell you that they are most sorry." I was disppointed that I woulnd't see Key, Onew and Jonghyun but was happy that at least Minho was here.
We went into the biggest part of the hall where you could play basketball. It was a lot of fun. Of course Minho was better than me. He was far better than me and I didn't had a single chance.
Finally I sat on the floor, a bit jealous and offended.
"You don't feel like playing anymore?", Minho asked me while he was playing with the ball.
"Yes, 'cause I's boring if you play a master of that sport." He grinned at me.
"I'm sorry for that. We wanna do something different?" I shrugged.
"Suggestions?", I asked. He shook his head.
So we kept playing. I tried hardly to get the ball but it was like before. He was to tall and knew way to well what to do so that I couldn't get the ball.

I stood in my room. My clothes were laying on my bed and music of JYJ sounded from my laptop. I just had answered a few e-mails from home and I had watched a few music videos on JpopAsia. Now I was thnkink about tonight. In about two hours Key, Onew, Minho and Jonghyun would pick me up and take me with them to a party. Somehow I looked forward to pass some time with he guys but also I didn't feel like going on a party where I would only know four persons. I dealed with not going to the party.
I sighed and looked around till my view stopped at the window. I looked outside. It was already dark outside and there was nobody on the streets. I sighed again and forced myself to put on the clothes. I went into my bath and put also some make-up on my face, just a bit. I looked in the mirror and was more or less condent with what I looked at.
I went to my laptop and passed the rest of the time till I would be picked up with surfing.
The boys were at time. Key wrote me a text that they would eb outside. I sighed, took a sweatshirt-jacket, a bit money and my mobile phone and went to them.