Super Shining World 62

Super Shining World

Chapter 62

Wednesday:
It was one of those days you got up and immediatly knew that this day would be awesome. The sun was shining in my room and there was not a single little white cloud in the sky. About lunchtime it was hot like a wonderful summerday during the holidays in summer.
The SHINee boys called me and we said that we would meet at the public swimming pool in Seoul because of the more than nice weather. First I was worried about being arounded by fangirls or other people who would notice the boys but it wasn't like that. It was the strange case that not that much people were at the swimming pool and really nobody asked the guys about their idetity. I was really surprised!
Yoogeun was absolute excited about the water. For me it was really refreshing! Honestly said I didn't like swimming pool that much though I love water –I know I'm a confusing person- but having the few people in the area and having the totally excited boys around me it was real fun. First we staid with Yoogeun at the children's pool, later we left him but of course knowing that a lifeguard was there to look at the pool. SHINee and I went to the big pool for the… well let's say older people. Playing around with them and behaving like a child honestly said made a lot of fun. After some time Jonghyun said he would be tired and left the water. I left, too. Before I went to the place we had left our things I went to see what Yoogeun was doing. He played with another little boy. I sat at the edge of the pool and watched the play of the kids. Suddenly Yoogeun came to me.
"Noona, I'm hungry", he said to me. I smiled at him.
"Well, then let's go to the guys, okay." I held my hand towards him so that he could take it and we left the children pool.
"Don't you sy good-bye to the boy?", I asked Yoogeun. Immediately he turned around and waved good-bye. Absolutly cute!
"Do you like the boy?", I asked him.
"Yes", Yoogeun said. Nothing more and nothing less. I had to laugh.


Thursday:
I was thinking about that the break was nearly over when a wall hit my head.
"Hey, Daesang! Are you dreaming?!", Yesung shouted across the basketball field. Well, yes. I was dreaming. The thought about school had caught my attention.
"You're okay?", Donghae asked looking worried. "I'm really sorry."
"I'm totally fine and it was my fault", I answered while looking for the ball Siwon already had grabbed.
"What were you thinking about?", Donghae asked curious while Yesung and Siwon came closer.
"About school. After the coming weekend will be my first school day again. And I can tell you that I definitly don't feel like going there!" Yesung and Donghae laughed, Siwon shook his head.
"School is important for you and you should be happy that you can go to school", he said and sounded like a teacher. That was Siwon, always actin the right way.
"I know, I know", I sighed and snatched up the ball from Siwon's hands.
Later the day we played  soccer instead of basketball. Somewhen we sat on the grass all looking in the sky.
"What do you do tomorrow?", Yesung asked me. "I mean you have to use your remaining days well." I grinned.
"Tomorrow is tennis training. Man, I really really look forward to it. I bet I can't do a single hit after don't playing for two whole weeks." They laughed about my sacarsm. "Saturday will be the last day SHINee will spend with Yoogeun and I promised to join them. Finally on Sunday there is nothing I want to do and have to do. Before school I have to relax for even one single day."