Super Shining World Chapter 3

Super Shining World

The talk with the headmaster had been boring. I tried to smile all the time –first impression counts. I gave him the documents and thought that I could go, but then he started talking: He was so happy to have someone like at his school, and he made a compliment about my hair and wished me luck and all the best for the time being here and so on…

It felt like eternity but when I checked my watch after I had left the room I still had got a minute to go to my classroom. Of course my schedule had been given to be. First lesson: Maths. Most pupils would have been angry about that, but I liked maths more or less. I wasn’t bad and somehow I liked it –hope you still like me now.

I made my way to the room. It too some time but it wasn’t that hard to find, because there were very few students on the corridor.

Finally I reached the classroom. Luckily the class didn’t started yet –first day and coming too late wouldn’t be that nice. A man about 28 stand in front of the class and tried to get the attention of the students. He was successful.

“Nice that everyone is listening to me know. I’d like to choose the way you’ll sit.” There was a rumour going through the room but they good silent again quickly and the ones who already sat down stood up again and waited to be seated.

The first row was already taken, when the teacher pointed at me.

“You. Do you wanna sit at the window or somewhere else?” So I chose my place –at the window.

“Good choice, Taemin. You sit next to her.”

I was already at my seat and sat down when I saw the guy who should sit next to me. The blond-red-haired guy I ran into. The teacher had called him Taemin… Wait… Taemin? And suddenly everything was clear to me.