Super Shining World 40

Super Shining World

Chapter 40
Everything was perfect. Super Junior was, TVXQ would have their comback.
Mr Choi did a good job as the new menager of Sm Entertainment.
Because of their won  fight Super Junior released a special edition of Don't Don –the live version. They had a lot of meetings and TV appeareances. Every show wanted them to come. But their was one bad thing about it.
Of course they should perform the 'new' version of Don't Don and they refused to perform the dance without me. So I had to come with them.
I can tell you, I wasn't happy about it…
But beore the performances started, something unbelievable happened.
It was about a week before our first show we should attend. Kibum and Kangin were back at Super Junior so that we were 13 to perform. They counted me as a full member of Super Junior. I just couldn't get used to it!
Sadly Henry and Zhoumi had to leave but we had to promise them that we would to a great job.
So, because of the TV appearance, we were having rehersal in one of the dance studios when the unbelievable thing happened. We were in the middle of the performance when the door suddenly opened quietly. I didn't mind because I thought it would be Taemin or any other SHINee member, or maybe TVXQ. I knew that they were practicing, too this day.
I concentrated on the dace but noticed quickly that most of the members didn't do so anymore. After Sungmin ran into me, we stopped and I wanted to have a look at our guest. I thought that he could be the reason for the not-concentraiting. I turnedaround and froze.
Okay, now I really knew what was going on.
Near the door a shy and mislay Hangeng stood there. He looked at us, wanted to say something but stopped. Then he made some steps forward to us and wanted again to say something. It took a few mintues till he finally said: "Hey, guys."
He was still mislay. Leeteuk went to him.
"Hello, Hangeng. It's nice to see you." The other members greeted, too, same as me.
"I wanna thank you for your e-mail. We were really happy to get a message of you." Leeteuk smiled at the ex-member. "So how can I help you", he asked on after he noticed that Hangeng didn't know what he should say.
"I-I wanted to meet you. I mean, I was not far away and so I thought why not visiting you. Someone told me that you are here to practice. So I came here. I wanna congratulate you because of your win." A little smile appeared on his face.
"Thank you so much", Leeteuk said. The other members still didn't say a word. I looked at Heechul. His face was full of pain. I went to him.
"Oppa, are you okay?", I asked him silently. It looked like he would wake up when he turned to me.
"Yes, I think so." He smiled at me and disordered my hair a bit with his hand.
"Well, may I introduce you", I heard the leader saying. I looked at the two and went next to Leeteuk.
"This is our little Daesang, Ute. Daesang, this is Hangeng." I nodded and greeted him.
"Hey,"he just said and watched me. My face, my hair, my eyes.
"I think I have to thank you for making them wake up", Hangen suddenly said with a bright smile on his face.
"You don't have to, oppa. I have to say that I liked doing it." I smiled back.
"You're preparing everything for your performances?", he asked Leeteuk who nodded.
"Yes, I think you know that we release the special version of Don't Don." Hangeng nodded.
"I like the version." I laughed brief. "While thinking about the song all the memories are coming back." Silence was around and filled the room. It seemed like every member was thinking about the time when they had been 13.
I heard Siwon coming closer. He welcomed Hangeng.
"So you're just here to visit us? That's really kind of you. I think we all are happy to see you." He smiled at Hangeng.
"That's no problem…" He stopped. "But there is a second reason whyy I wanted to meet you", he finally said. The curiosity had been woken up. The other members came closer, too and welcomed Hangeng before he started talking again. The tention that had been in the room at the beginning was disappeared.
"Well, I wanted to ask you something", Hangeng continued.
"Just asked", Yesung said.
"I wanted to ask you if… if you let me be part of Super Junior again."

Yes, this was the story how Super Junior was suddenly together again. All 13 members –I don't call myself as a real member.
You can't believe the reaction of the fans when the comeback of Hangeng was published. His reasons? The new manager on the one hand and he was impressed by the strength of the group. He said that he felt 'homesick' and regreted leaving the group. And my opinion? OMG!! Finally their 13 again!! The ELF inside of me had gone crazy!

Now it was about three weeks after the win. Super Junior plus me were staning backstage because of a TV appereance. I was again damn nervous.
Don't Don performed by 14 people was something new. After Hangeng joined Super Junior we changed the choreography ao that he could participate. We definitly wanted him to!
The performance had so quickly passed that it felt like only a few seconds. This time I was allowed to espace to the backstage area. The guys were okay with that.
But of course there was a problem. One of the backstage workers didn't let me go there! He said I had to go back on stage. We argued a bit and Super Junior idi so with the moderator but finally I had to stay. I sat between Heechul and Donghae and felt really uncomfortable.
"Why did you want to leave?", the moderator asked me.
"Because I don't like being in front of a camera."
"You wanna tell me that a girl doesn't enjoy being in fron of a camera?", he asked again.
"Yes", I just said. He shook his head.
"Never heard about that. But be happy that you have to stay! Because I have a little surprise for you!", he continued. I was really surpirsed!
"What?" I asked. He smiled.
"You'll see. And if you had left you wouldn't have get the surprise and I can tell you that I like it."
A surpirse for me? Oh man, what was going on?