Super Shining World 27

Super Shining World

Chapter 27
My phone rang so that I woke up.
The rest of yesterday I had spend with the guys.
Now it was Sunday morning. I looked for my mobil phone still sleeping somehow. I didn't even had a look on the display who called me.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Daesang? Did I woke you up. I'm sorry. I'll let you sleep." The vocie was slient and sad.
"Wait, wait!" I said quickly. I hadn't recognised that it was Jonghyun.
"What's up oppa?" I said suddenly really awake.
"I don't wanna go on your nerves. I wanna let you sleep…"
"I'm awake now so you can tell me what you want from me." There was a little breake till he spoke.
"I wanted to say sorry because of yesterday. I shouldn't have scream at you."
"It's okay. I don't mind. But that's not everything", I added. "You wanna talk?"
"Yeah", he said silently. "I don't know if you understand but… I think you will, thought you can't… don't know how to explain…"
"It's okay. So what you wanna talk about?" I asked on.
"I don't wanna tell it throught phone…"
"Where do we wanna meet?" I asked. I noticed that I had to lead this call.
"I'll pick you up. See you." And then he was away. I sighed and got up. Took a short shower and took some clothes that just laid around. I took my bag with everything I needed and went outside. It was a cold rainy day. Luckily I brought my umbrella and when I opened the door and opend my umbrella, Jonghyun was already waiting for me, standing in the rain with no umbrella. I walked towards him. His hair was wet like all his clothes.
"Morning, oppa" I said and smiled at him. It was a little smile. I held the umbrella overhis head so that he didn't become wetter.
"Morning", he mumbled.
We went along the pavement till we reached a little café. He gave me a coffee and we sat down at a table that was in a corner of the room where it was hard to see us.
Jonghyun starred at his coffee. Minutes of silence passed till he said something.
"Didn't wanted to be alone" he said silently still starring at his coffee. I nodded and hoped that he saw it.
"Didn't called the guys because… don't know. I think I thought that you are more appreciative…" I nodded again.
"You don't have to tell me what's wrong. I hope you know that. We can talk about something else." He shook his head.
"I know that it is better to talk about it though I don't want to." I had never seen Jonghyun like this. He was silent, sad and everything but the Bling-Bling Jonghyun.  
"Then take the time you need." He nodded. After some time he sighed.
"I can't believe it, you know. I mean, everything was okay and suddenly everything was destroyed!" A tear ran down his cheek. He wiped it away.
"You need a hug?" I asked. It was the first time he looked at me, his eyes full of pain, sadness and glittering tears. He stood up, sat next to me on the bench and I gave him a hug. To show him that everything would be okay. That I was here to help him. To show him that there was somebody for him. I felt that some tears fell on my hair and shoulder.
"You know, everything was okay and suddenly… the whole world went dark."
"Really the whole world?" I asked him.
"It feels like that. It feels like someone staabed me right into my heart and my lungs." I felt really sorry for him. His head layed on my shoulder and I heard him breathing. His warm bearth hit my skin.
"We wanted to meet. The last time we both handn't had that much time to see or phone and she didn't even texted or answered to mine. But we found a date when we wanted to meet and I had been really happy to see her." There was silence for some time.
"I was really happy to see her but it seemed like she wasn't so amused to see me. I asked her 'what's up?' and got a bad feeling." His silent voice broke. I pulled him a bit closer and he hide his face wuth my shoulder.
"She… She said she don't want to see me anymore. She didn't like me anymore… I first didn't wanted it to be true and thought she would make a joke but then this guy appeared." His voice changed into anger. I could feel that his whole body was strained.
"This ing laid his arm around her and…I felt so alone. She left me…" His vocie broke again and tears fell on my shoulder.
"I feel like a bad person. She said I'm an idiot and that she hates me."
"You're not. Definitley", I said calm. "Hey, you'll stand that. Don't believe the words she says because it's all a lie."
She.
Anger appeared. I became angry. Stupid girl.
She. Of course I knew who he meant. His now ex-girlfriend Shin Se Kyung. I always thought that she's a nice girl and I had liked to meet her but know I was just angry that she behaved like this and hurt Jonghyun so much.
"can you tell me what I did wrong?" he asked. "She didn't wanted to tell me." I laughed short because I didn't wanted to believe what he just said.
"Listen, oppa. I don't think that you did something wrong. And even If you did I couldn't tell you. I don't know that much about your relationship to her –well, I know nothing. But I think that if she couldn't or didn't say what you did wrong she doesn't know either. I couldn't tell a single thing about you that is bad." I heard a little smile.
"Really?" I nodded.
"Yep, that's the only and right truth." I smiled at him right into his face which he had put up.
"Thanks."
We sat there for a long time. I didn't looked at my watch and I didn't wanted to. Jonghyun still had his head on my shoulder and I laid one arm around his shoulder. He didn't cry anymore.
"But why does it still hurt though I feel better?" Jonghyun asked to break the silence.
"I can't imagine that love pain will be healed in such a short time. To talk about it is just a beginning." He sighed.
"But I want it to stop now." I had to laugh. What he said sounded like the sentence from a little child and not from a young man.
"It'll stop. But it'll take sometime. I don't know how much but if you wanna talk again about that or other thoughts you get while you are thinking about this situation feel free to phone me whenever you want to, not depending on if it's midnight or something like that." I smiled at him.
"Daesang, you're more than awesome, you know that?" I had to laugh.