Super Shining World 28

Super Shining World

Chapter 28
I spend the rest of the day with Jonghyun. I had to give him some other thoughts. This night he would think about it a lot and that would be enough.
We walked under my umbrella through the empty rainy streets when he took my arm. We talked now and then. About school. About his job. About the others. About the new choreography. About nealry everything but relationships and Shin Se Kyung.
I offered him to teach him the new dance and he thanked me for that. I didn't supposed to teach it to him today or tomorrow or the day after. He first had to calm down, get a free head and he had to want to learn it.
For dinner he joined us –the girls of boarding-school- which was really funny. The nice old woman said that she would be happy if Jonghyun join us and so he stayed. It seemed like she noticed that he wasn't alright and after he left I thanked her for it.
On Monday Taemin asked me about what happened. On Sunday I had got more than one ext of him or the other SHINee members but I just told him that I'll tell him after school. The whole day he was really curious and when the time had come to tell him we sat down behind the school though the weather was bad.
"He doesn't fell that good at the moment", I said.
"Is he ill?" Taemin asked surprised.
"Somehow", I answered. "But it's not an illness you think about."
"But what is it?", he asked further. I shook my head.
"He has to tell it to you. I won't say anything. Give him some time." I could see that Taemin was not content with my answer.
"I understand", he said.
"But maybe you can find out the answer if you just remember the last few weeks of Jonghyun-oppa's life." I gave him a smile and said good-bye. I'd meet Jonghyun. On Tuesday I did so, too. On Wednesday  he watched me while I had tennis training. On Thursday he asked me if I could show him the dance moves. And I did so.
With every day that had past he felt better and better. I could see it but also he told me and thanked me about a million times.
"You know that friends do so for each other", I always said when he thanked me.
"I'll keep that in mind. I'll take revenge." He could smile again. That was the thing that showed me most that he felt better.
He worked har for learning the dance. Of course it took some time to teach him but on this Thursday he learned a lot. I was proud of him and he seemed to me content with him. That was good to pull him up again on his feet.
We did again the moves I already showed to him when the door suddenly opened and the guys were standing in the training room. They were as surprised as Jonghyun and me to see each other.
"You're teaching him?" Onew asked. I nodded.
"I leanred his moves." He smiled.
We sat down and I saw that Jonghyun was thinking about something. He had asked me if he should tell his mates what happened. My answer? I said that he should at least say that he was single again and that he needed some time to realize it and so on. I had said that it was just fair to tell them why he had been so unfriendly to them.
And he did it. He told them that Shin Se Kyung was his ex-girlfriend and he added that she hadn't been nice while finishing the relationship. He explained that I had an eye on him and pulled him on his feet again and apologized for beeing such an idiot.
The guys understand it.
"You're hint was good. I thought about what you said and came to the conclusion that you meant the girlfriend-thing." Taemin said to me while the others didn't listen. "I feel sorry for him." I nodded.
"But I'm really happy that you helped him." He gave me a bright smile. "You're amazing, you know?" I laughed and he hugged me.
"He's totally right!" I read Key saying behind me. The four joined us and I got thanks for my work.
"Hey, that's just what friends do for each other." I smiled at them, especially at Jonghyun who found his real smile again.