Super Shining World 66

Super Shining World

Chapter 66
TVXQ should attend this ‚Flower Boy's season, too. That was the reason why they were here.
"You should have told me that you are here. Then I would have come earlier so that we could have talked and spend some time together", JaeJoong said. He and his group mates covered me from F.T. Island. I don't know what they expected to come.
"I'm sorry, JaeJoong but this was a spontaneous idea. I wanted to see the guys, I phoned them, they told me that they were here and because of my comfortable VIP passport I could come here to pass some time with them. I didn't even know what they did here before I entered the room and saw the banners and posters."
"Well, then SHINee could have told you that I would come!", he said loud enough so that SHINee could hear it. They didn't know how to react.

Finally the recording part was over. We sat together for a short time, talked a bit and then separated. JaeJoong promised to phone me because he thought that we should meet again, only the two of us. I really looked forward to that. I said good-bye to the other TVXQ members and of course F.T. Island. Then SHINee and I left the building to go somewhere where we could have dinner. It was already that late. It was not really surprising that Onew wanted to eat chicken. We, the others, were not annoyed by that so that we made is wish come true. We sat down in a restaurant and luckily there weren't that much people inside. I hoped that the situation would stay like this. I wanted to have a nice evening with some good friends without always getting interrupted by fan girls –nothing against fan girls but sometimes fan really go on your nerves.
"I know this topic makes the mood come down but I really have to ask this", Onew said suddenly when there was a little silence. "What do you wanna do in your last two months here in Korea?"
This topic absolutely made the mood come down. I sighed and shrugged.
"I thought about doing nothing special. Doing something special would always remind me that I will leave the next time and I don't wanna think about that."
The boys nodded.
"Sounds logical", Key said.
"But what I know is that I wanna spend as much time with my friends as possible. With everyone. So I think I'll have to put a plan when I can meet who. I think it'll be really difficult to plan everything but I hope I can handle that. If you have any suggestions or wishes what we could do before I leave just tell me. I'll try to add it on the list.
"I definitely wanna go shopping with you!", Key said immediately. "The last time was so much fun!" I laughed and nodded. I took out a paper and wrote it down. The heading of the paper was 'Things I have to do before I leave'.
"I think it would be cool to do something together. I mean, we all six. I don't know what to do but I'm open to everything", Taemin said and watched me while writing it on the list.
"Anything else?", I asked before I wanted to write the things on the list I had in my mind. The answers were thinking faces. So I continued writing. Spending a day with JaeJoong, spending a day with Heechul, dancing –in which constellation doesn't matter-, going to church with Siwon – I had promised him before to go with him but till now we hadn't found a date where we could go. I thought while the boys were reading the things on the list.
"Would you like to spend a day together with Super Junior and me? I'm not sure if we find a date when everyone of us has time, but maybe we could meet with nearly-all."
Key's eyes sparkled.
"Oh! I think that would be fantastic!" Taemin was as excited as Key.
"Sounds great", Minho said and Jonghyun nodded. So I added it to the list together with spending time with Hwa Young and Mi Hi.
The last two months.
It felt like I came here yesterday. Time had passed to fast. Way too fast. I wished that I could stay some more time. Maybe a month or two. But then I would think the same again… Of course I didn't want to leave my friends here but on the other hand I missed my family a lot.
Man, this was really hard.
It is always like this. If you live in two worlds you have to choose one –no mattering how hard the decision will be.