Super Shining World 65

Super Shining World

Chapter 65
„Hello", I said to the man in black clothes next to the door and showed him a little passport.
"Hello", he said and had a closer look at it. "Okay, you can go in", he continued after about a minute starring at the little card.
Yes, yes such a VIP passport was really comfortable. I was here to see the SHINee boys. They had a recording for a TV show and I told them that I would have a look at how they would do. It was Saturday, so no school and I had forced myself to do all the homework on Friday after school. Slowly the work became less, but only slowly! By the way, did I already mention what the tennis final had looked like? No? Then I'm really sorry. Well, without bragging I had won both matches and my mates had won, too, so that we were the winners of the season. Not bad, huh?
"Shishi!", I heard Key's unique voice calling me while I tried to avoid running into hurrying people. I got a wonderful warm hug before I could say something. "How are you?"
"Fine, I guess. I think it would be worse." I gave him a smile.
"That's nice to hear", he said while pulling me with him to the set. "The others will be happy to see you."
Of course they were. It was a little break so they weren't recording and I could get welcomed by the other members. But the boys weren't the only male and young persons in the room. F.T. Island was there. Well, I could imagine that some of you are really excited right now but now coming to me… I don't know them that well. I saw them on the 'Flower Boys' TV show and listened to some songs of them but that was everything…
So of course there was thing awkward moment when getting asked if I know something about them. I listed some songs and mentioned the TV show but coming to their names I failed. I didn't know them. Luckily they weren't angry or disappointed about that.
Getting interrupted by the writer and the director I noticed that this would be five new episodes of the 'Flower Boy' TV show, again moderated by SHINee –but this time all five- and the two men –sorry, forgot their names- and F.T. Island would be again one of the guests.
They were recording the beginning of the episodes so that F.T. Island wasn't 'need', only SHINee had to be in front of the camera.
"Be careful, Shishi", Key said with looking seriously at the members of the other group.
"Don't worry, we'll have an eye on her", one of the boys said grinning.
"That is what makes me worry the most!", I heard Key saying. I had to laugh.
"Shall this mean that you don't trust us!", another guy said angrily. I couldn't avoid smiling.
"You're just men and she's a beautiful girl", was Key's explanation. I shook my head and looked for a chair where I could sit and watch the recording at the same time. I had enjoyed watching the show 'Flower Boys' and I was really curious what ideas this time would appear.
"You mind sitting next to me?", I was asked by an idol.
"Feel free to sit there. You don't have to ask".
Result was that left and right of me was sitting on F.T. Island member. Man, this was somehow really childish…
In another break Taemin and I had to show a dance together –not only F.T. Island wanted to see one but most of the recording team. Then I sat alone because they were recording all together. It was afternoon when there was again a break and I had to explain why Key always called me 'Shishi'. After that I was again rounded from the F.T. Island members while watching the recording.
Suddenly everything was black. Someone covered my eyes with his hands. I thought hard about the person who could do that but I had no idea.
"Now I'm here to catch you and take you away!", a deep scary voice said. But I had recognized that it was a fake voice. I took the hands from my eyes and look at the person who stood behind me. I couldn't avoid screaming.
"JaeJoong!!", I shouted while hugging a good friend of mine.
"It has been way too long ago since I last saw you, Daesang!", he said and we both enjoyed the long hug. "You're fine?"
I nodded.
"It could be better, but yes. I'm fine."
"Before I forget it. Congratulations! You won the tennis season!", he said to me and hugged me another time. "I'm sorry that I couldn't attend the matches."
"That's okay, oppa. I don't mind." I gave him a smile.
"I'm happy you're not mad at me."
"Seems took even more guys in your ban. I have to correct the number of guys having a crush on you." I gave him a meaningful look while he grinned bright.
He said this because of a silent comment of a F.T. Island member who had said: "I think I wouldn't mind changing roles with Kim JaeJoong-hyung."