Super Shining World 63

Super Shining World

Chapter 63

Saturday:
The last day had come. 'Sadly', I have to add. The last day with Yoogeun had come way too fast, if you ask me. I really liked this little boy. Well, everyone loved him. You really had to!
You might think that we, SHINee and I, planed something special for today. Are you disappointed if I tell you 'no'? I don't hope so because it was like that. We spent the day like we did once before. Passing time outdoors with having fun while playing some games, was the best thing you could do with six boys at your side.
The evening appeared too quickly and his parents came to pick him up and take him home with them. Like the first season's end tears sparkled in the eyes of the guys and I was near them, too. I was the last to say good-bye. I knelt down in front of the little boy and hugged him.
"I'll miss you, noona", he said silently and I laughed brief.
"I'll miss you, too", I answered and handed a teddy bear to him. It wore a t-shirt on which was printed a photo of the seven of us.
"Do you like it?", I asked. He smiled brightly all over his face.
"I don't want you to forget me, you listen to me", I said to him and he nodded.
"Sure."

"Can anybody tell me why this feels like the first time we let him go?", Jonghyun  said after long silence. His eyes were a little red, but just a little. "I already miss this little boy." He shook his head.
"I'm sure we will see him again", Taemin said full of positive energy. I laughed shortly.
"Always trying to reach a good mood", I said. We grinned.
"So what's going on next?", Key asked curious and looked at me.
"School", was the given answer. "Don't know if there will be time for something different."
"I think we'll get that. You know, you promised me to go again shopping with me", he reminded me.
"Do you really think I would forget that?", I asked while giving him a nice smile. He smiled back.
"Please, don't forget maths!", Taemin said unhappy. "You have to help me! I don't understand it!"
"Don't worry. We'll get that."