Super Shining World 23

Super Shining World

Chapter 23
I woke up. Something really light got on my nerves because it shone directly on my closed eyes. I put my hand in front of my eyes and bacame more and more awake. It was hard to see where I was. Okay, I felt that I laid in a bed… in Donghae's room. I smelled it. It was his smell.
The sun shone through the window on the bed. That was the reason why I woke up. I sighed and closed my eyes again, laid back on the pillow and tried to remember yesterday evening. I could remember everything but when I went to bed again. I took a look on the watch next to the bed. 2 o'clock…!! Wow. I had slept very long…
I got up and first had to find my balance and let my circulation relax because I just saw darkness a second after I had stood up. That was totally normal. Wiped over my eyes and went to the door. I heard the boys talking in the kitchen.
"Poor girl. I'm really sad because of what happened", I heard Leeteuk saying.
"Yes, she is so young and already has such problems! That's really bad", Eunhyuk saying sadly.
"I think she feels better now. But we'll see", Heechul said.
"Do you think that she's still sleeping?" That was Taemin's voice. So he was already here like he promised yesterday night. A little smile appeared on my face. He was really kind and a good friend.
"And even if she doesn't sleep anymore, she'll come when she wants to. You know that musics hepls her… Well, that sounds strange but I don't know how to say it", I heard Donghae and had to think about yesterday –well, this morning. I was really thankful that he spend some time with me, just sitting on the sofa with his arms around me.
"I know what you mean", Taemin said and I thought I could 'hear' that he was smiling.
"So you're sure that you are not in love with her?" Kyuhyun asked. I shoke my head. Maybe I already would stay in the kitchen but I stopped near the door so that they couldn't see me.
I heard Taemin sighing and I thought Heechul did so, too.
"Never heard of a friendship between a girl and a boy?" Heechul asked. "Look at me, or at all of us! We are good friends of her, too!"
"Yes, but we are older than Taemin and much older than Ute, if you know what I mean." This time Eunhyuk was speaking. Another time I heard people sigh.
'Miau!' I heard in front of me and Bangshin stood there, Heebum close behind him. I squated down on the floor and took the Bangshin in my arms so that I could carry him and Heebuk jumped on my shoulder when Heechul suddenly stood in front of me, too.
"Sweety! You're awake" he gave me one of his wonderful smiles and hugged me long.
"Good morning", I said and he laughed.
"You know that it's already after lunch?" he saked. I nodded and his smile turned into a grin when he had a look at his cats.
"I totally understand why they like you so much!" he said happily and gave me a brief kiss on my cheek. Yes, that was one of his habits –more or less habits. The boulevard magazines already talked about it and there were some rumours that we were a couple but Heechul explained that he only would do this because he likes me and that it was something like a 'friendship-symbol' on the Heechul-way of doing it. Moreover he had a look at it that only he gave me a kiss and  only –if he allowed- on the cheek because I didn't have my first kiss yet. He was the best friend I could think of. He was awesome! Taemin appeared in the door of the kitchen and after Heechul had finished his hug he gave me, still having a cat on my shoulder and one in my arms, one, too.
"You're okay?" he asked and I heard that his question was full of sorrow.
"Yes, I'm fine." I gave hima smile tough I knew that it still wasn't my normal smile. It was still a bit acted, but just a bit.
We went into the kitchen and I sat down on the bench around the kitchen-table. The guys were watching me while Heechul's third cat Champange came to me and laid down on my lap and Donghae gave me something to eat. It was really delicious and I enjoyed it while Donghae explained to me that I felt aslept and he had carried me to his room so that I could sleep in a bed. He was such a kind guy. I thanked him, for the meal, the carring and I hoped that he understood this 'Thank you' for the time he stayed with me while I had to cry.