Super Shining World 51

Super Shining World

Chapter 51
„I'm fine!", Minho said about the thousands time. I sat next to him in the car trying to clean the rest of his face what I hadn't seen in the club while Onew, Key and Jonghyun were talking to him that he should go to a doctor.
"I'm fine and I don't need a doctor!" You could hear that they went on his nerves.
"We'll leave you in peace if you promise us to go to a doctor if the injury will become worse", Onew said and and Minho sighed, then nodded. So they kept quite.
"Done", I said when I wiped away the last bit of blood of his face. You won't believe me where it all had been. Even a drop had been on his ear! Probably he had put it with his hand there. We reached the boarding-school.
"Thanks for this night, guys. I really enjoyed it", I said and smiled at them while moving out of the car. I took a last look at Minho.
"I'm sorry for that, oppa."
"You don't have to because it wasn't your fault", he said. I nodded.
"So, see you tomorrow, Daesang!", Key said and I winked them for good-bye. Then I went to my room. Just at that point I felt how tired I was. I immediately felt asleep.

Sunday afternoon and evening I passed with the guys. We sat on the sofa in Jonghyuns falt and watched movies. Action movies. I loved action movies! They were surprised that I voted for the such a movie but also were happy to watch it and not a 'girly-movie'.
Minho had a shocking black eye. His right eye was all other blue and green and it really shocked me when I saw him. Luckily it wasn't something bad beside the fact that he looked horrible. His mother had brought him to a doctor after she had seen his eye this morning and the doctor said that it wasn't a bad injury.

At the beginning of the week I gor remembered to Taemin. I hadn't thought about him the whole weekend and I hadn't missed him. Noticing that I felt bad but the ager about him fastly came up again. Neither on Monday nor on Tuesday I saw him at school. On Wednesday he wasn't there either. Somehow I was lucky that I hadn't had to see him but I felt a bit worried. I got a bad feeling but I didn't know why. It was so strength that I couldn't concentrate on playing tennis that I did really bad that afternoon. After that I talked to Heechul on the phone. I hadn't seen him or his groupmates for a long time and I was sad about that. He told me that we could spend some time in about a week. I really looked forward to it.
It was Thursday and the bad feeling was still there. I couldn't concentrate on the lessons and didn't really listen to anyone who talked with me. After PE I got a text and felt even worse.
'Wanna talk to you', it said. It was from Taemin. I thought about what I should to a long time then I finally wrote an answer:
'?… Where and when?"
I went into my room to take quickly a shower. Before I dried my hair I had a look at my mobile phone.
'School ground. Now?'
I hurried to dry my hair so that I wouldn't catch a cold outside. I was nervous. I didn't dried my hair completely and quickly put on some clothes I found in my wardrobe. I put the hood of my jacket on my head and went outside.
He was standing there under some trees. His hands in his jeans pockets, looking at me with an empty look. I didn't thought that my bad feeling could become even more worse. I wento towards him. He was looking at my face. I stopped in front of him and nobody of us said a thing.
"You were right", Taemin suddenly said silently. His look still on my face and then I could see the pain in his.
"What do you mean?", I asked him. He looked on the gras he was standing on and again at my face.
"I'm sorry for everything I said. And you were totally right." We didn't say a word. Probaly he was expecting an answer from me but I didn't know what to say.
"I can understand that you don't like me anymore and don't wanna see me again, but I just wanted to say that to you." He turned away and wanted to go. After some steps I shouted: "Wait!"
He stopped and turned around his head and looked at me. His face full of pain.
"I don't understand what you mean. Explain it to me!"
At that moment I noticed a tear running down his cheek.
My body moved from it's own. Without thinking about what I did I ran to Taemin and hugged him. Only a second later I felt his arms around me. He helt me tight and I heard him sobbing and felt his tears on my shoulder. We stood there for much time. I just held him in my arms.
"It's because of HER, isn't it?", I asked finally.
"Yeah." I pulled him even tighter.
"What did she do?"
"Like I said. You were right. She was all over wrong. She acted and just wanted to become famous." His voice was really thin and at the end it broke.
"I'm sorry", I said. I really was. He really had loved her and I thought that he still did so. She had hurt him. I wasn't any longer angry with him, only with her. She hurt my friend. Yes, my friend.
"Why?", he asked. "Why are you sorry?"
"'Cause you love her." He took his head from my shoulder and looked at me. "Maybe I over-reacted a bit. I should have tried to get to know her so that I could tell what kind of person she is." Taemin shook his head.
"No, you don't have to apologize. I have to. I acted like a fool, like a real idiot." I hugged him tight again.
"How did you find out?", I asked him. He sighed, then answered me.
"She told me. She said she could be anymore together with someone like me. She said I'm way fo childish and a real fool. Besides she mentioned that she has a new boyfriend. A 'real man', like she called him."
"Stupid, ing ." Finally the words were out. I really had wanted to say them all the time till I first met her. "I'm sorry, I know you love her but I had to say that."
"It's okay. I don't love her anymore. The only person I love is you." I was surprised that he said that.  
"After she hurt me that much I just feel sorry that I was such an idiot to you. I lost ,y best friend because of a girl. That shouldn't have happen. You'll forgive me?" I smiled.
"Of course. You apologized to me and I see that you are really sorry. I'm happy to have my best friend back. I missed you!" I heard a little laugh. We faced each other while holding hands.
"I don't deserve a friend like you." He smiled at me. "Did I mentioned somewhen that you are the most wonderful and loyal person I can think of."