Super Shining World 87

Super Shining World

Chapter 87
It was unbelievable loud in here. The noise of the plane was annoying but I tried to keep it of my head. The music that my iPod played reminded me to the time I just lived, the different life I now went away from, the dream which would become reality again. In a few hours.
I watched the bracelet at my arm and my fingers played with the pendants.
I took out my cell phone and looked at the pictures I took of the big frame which I couldn't take with me in the part of the plane for the people because it was too big.
I closed my eyes and thought about the last year.
A single whole year just passed like this. It felt like I had come yesterday to Seoul where I met Taemin the first time at school.
And today I was leaving. Well, I already left.
I was in the step between dream world and reality. The thing between this too worlds…

I opened my eyes. A voice had woken me up. A stewardess woke me up.
Sorry, my girl, but we are close to the airport.

The doors opened and I felt kind of sick. The reality would return if I step out of the plane I thought but I did it. I went out of the machine and walked through the tunnel to get my suitcase. To see my family.
To be in reality again after I dreamed for a year.
A whole year.