Super Shining World 49

Super Shining World

Chapter 49
You could see from their faces that they were excited about tonight. My moode was still… well, let's say not the best. Of course I was happy to see the boys but I wasn't a party girl. I loved spending evenings together with friends but honestly said, I never had been at a real party –only organized ones of my friends.
We were taken by car to a huge building where some people were staning in front of.
"Ready for party time?", Key asked me totally excited and I smiled at him. The smile was not an honest one but I wasnted them to see that I was thankful for the invitation. So I just nodded. We got out of the car and Key took my hand.
"Just to be sure to not lose you", he explained and blinked at me.
We went to the two men standing at the entrance. Minho was talking to him but I couldn't understand a word because of the unbelievable loud music from inside. He gave me a little card and said loudly next to my ear: "Keep it and don't lose it!" I nodded. I put it into a pocket of my jeans. Then we went in. Key and me at the peak of the little group, the other three behind us trying to keep up in the huge crowd of people.
Laser and lights were flashing and with every step you did you had to be careful to not step on one's foot. I don't know how often I said 'sorry' till we reached a point were not that much persons were standing.
"So that's the plan for tonight", Onew started. We were standing really close to each other to understand what he was saying. "Because we are responsible for you, we thought about that at least one of us has to be with you. You're okay with that?" I nodded. Of course I was! I didn't wanted to walk alone through this rooms full of people I didn't know.
"We'll meet at 3 o'clock at the entrance if we should be parted, what will logically happen", Onew continued and I nodded again. "If you should be alone, because of whatever, call us or write a text so that we can find a point where we can meet. We don't want you to be alone here."
"That would be too dangerous for a pretty girl like you", Key smiled at me. I shook my head.
"I'm really fine with that." The boys nodded.
"Something other, or are you finished?", Key asked then. Onew shook his head.
"Then we'll go dancing, okay?" That was said to me but I couldn't give an answer because Key was already pulling me with him to the dance floor. I saw The other three laughing.
I didn't thought that dancing on the floor was so different from doing a performance, but somehow it was logical… That shouldn't mean that it wasn't fun to do so, no. It was really amazing and I enjoyed it a lot! Of course now and then you got a elbow between your ribs or somebody stepped on your feet but that wasn't a problem. You got used to it. Key was smiling all the time so that he infected me. I enjoyed being here and now that I knew the plan of the boys I wasn any longer 'scared' of being here. After dancing Key invited me to something to drink. Luckily they had something without alcohol. I just took a cold water. It was really hot in here. So much people in this 'little' rooms.
Suddenly somebody hugged me from behind and I was really surprised, or more shocked.
"Hey, Daesang! You enjoying being here tonight?" Luckily it was Jonghyun. He was grinning bright. I shook my head.
"Man! You can't shock me like that!" Jonghyun was laughing and just then I noticed Minho behind him.
"So you're enjoying being here?" Minho this time asked and I nodded.
"Yes, it's really nice here. Especially with you all", I answered and three grins appeared.
Minho and Key wanted to go outside for a minute to take some fresh air and I stayed with Jonghyun inside. We sat on stools and were talking –more screaming at each other. He made a joke after the other and I couldn't stop laughing. A young woman was passing us and he was watching her. From head to toes and he even turned around. Then he looked back at me. I rose my eyebrows and he started smiling.
"She looks pretty", he just said but of course I wasn't contend with that answer.
"And?" I asked. He shrugged.
"No 'and'." I sighed.
"You should go and talk to her, if you like her."
"I don't know if I like her.
"So that's the reason why you should go!" Men…
"But, I can't let you be alone here." I sighed again. Of course.
"But what about you?" He grinned at me. I was totally surprised.
"What do you mean?"
"Already saw someone you like?", he asked on. Oh…
"Honestly said, no. Because I didn't looked for someone." Oppa was shaking his head.
"You have to know that some guys are too shy to talk to a pretty girl", he explained to me.
"And you think I'm self-confident enough to talk to a total stranger?" I hoped he wasn#t believeing that. I really never could do that!! He shrugged.
"I don't think you have to be afraid of doing that." I shook my head.
"Other topic, please." He laughed.
Key and Minho came back and Onew was suddeny standing next to me. I didn't know how he came there. And suddenly -I was dreaming for just a minute- Onew, Key and Jonghyun were disappeared. Omly Minho was sitting next to me on the stool. Whne I looked at him he smiled at me. I smiled back.
"You wanna dance?", he asked me after some minutes of silence. I nodded. I placed the empty glass my hands were playing with in front of me and followed Minho to the dance floor.