Super Shining World 45

Super Shining World

Chapter 45
Sunday. Free time. I sat on my bed with my laptop on my lab. I had a look at facebook and youtube. Then I got an idea. I opened the site of allk-pop and had a look at the newest news.
I found what I had been looking for. 'Taemin dating!' a fat headline said. I read the article.
Most of it told me what I already knew because of Taemin's story. They met last week and were dating since then. I looked at the pictures and shook my head. The shown situations weren't just accidental. You could see that Cho Hee wanted the paparazzi to take this picture. She had to have seent them and acted like this to get the attention of the press. I googled her name and found some interviews. She wanted to be the next big idol and was sure that she would get it. She even once said that she would do 'everything to be at the top'. And she said this seriously. You really believed her. It wasn't just a sentence you say in an interview, it was the absolut truth.
The pictures of her were miserable. Trying to strike y and coll poses while flirting with a guy that was the complet opposite of Taemin.
Again I got a bad feeling. A really bad one.
I couldn't sleep well that night. I couldn't even fall sleep!
At school I met Hwa Young and Mi Hi who asked me immediately about Taemin's girlfriend –well, Mi Hi asked me and Hwa Young got interested. I told them a bit and what I thought about her. Mi Hi wasn't really happy. I saw that she tried to hide it but Inoticed it.
At maths lesson everything was like everyday. Taemin was laughing and I totally forgot about the Cho Hee-thing.
It was lunchtime. I asked him about this afternoon. Weeks ago he had promised me to practice dancing with me and I was really looking formward to it! But then the dissapointment came.
"Can we talk?" he asked me and we went out of the cantine.
"What's up?" I tried to ask like don't knowing anything but I had a bad feeling. He ran with his hand through his hair.
"Don't know how I should tell you."
"Just tell me."
"It's because of Cho Hee." I rose my eyebrows though I had known that this would be the topic.
"And?", I asked.
"She doesn't like it when we are alone… You know." He looked at me and it seemed like he tried to find understanding in my face.
"Really?" I laughed. "She doesn't have to worry."
"I said this, too but she didn't wanted to listen."
"So what you gonna do?", I asked and tired to imagine possible answers. But this answer I didn't expected.
"Look, it's like this. I like you and you're my best friend but I really love her and… I think it's better if we keep apart for a while. I'll try to convince her that she doesn't have to worry because you're just my best friend."
It was like a punch on my face. How he said the 'just' nearly made me cry.
"What?"
"Please don't mind…"
"I shouldn't mind!", I yelled at him and shook my head. "You really wanna give up for best friend for your girlfirend?"
"I don't give you up! I never said this!"
"But it's just logical that Cho Hee won't be okay with our friendship! She's a little…" I stopped myself before saying the 'b'-word.
"You don't know her! You can't tell anything about her!", he yelled back.
"Oh, I can't?" My not-believeing changed into anger. "She thinks she's Ms perfect and tells everyone! She's just using you to get famous. Don't you see that?"
There was silence till he said: "You're jealous?" He said it calmly. I screamed.
"I'm not jealous! I'm your best friend and I just tell you my opinion. That's my job!"
"No, it's your job to support me."
"NO, I have to open your eyes that your 'girlfriend' is a little f…" I stopped to not say this word and the next beginning with a 'w'.
"Don't talk about her like that!", he yelled again at me.
"And you, don't yell at me!", I yelled back. "Go and take your 'girlfriend'. But you'll see that she'll break your heart. You'll see!"
I turned around and marched along the corridor. I needed fresh air to calm down.
"Ute!", I heard Hwa Young calling my name but I didn't answer and just kept walking.
I dealed with picking up my phone but because of the ringtone I noticed that it was Jonghyun. So I picked up.
"Hey, Jonghyun", I said in a forced calm voice.
"Hey Daesang. You'd like to join the boys and me this after noon? We would call you from school."
"Sounds good, oppa. See you then. Sorry I have lessons."
"Okay, see you!"
Slowly I calmed down and now knowing that I would spend the afternoon with the guys, I felt a lot better.
Hwa Young and Mi Hi came to me and asked what happened.
"He choose his girlfriend", I just said and went back to the classrooms together with my friends who didn't asked further on.