Super Shining World 80

Super Shining World

Chapter 80
The next day was late breakfast the first thing on our schedule. Jackie wanted to come to the hotel and have breakfast with us. He brought the Korean director as well.
It was a nice time we spend sitting and eating. It was full of laughter, funny stories of their job as director or actors, and jokes. After the meal my mouth hurt because I had laughed so much.
Next thing to do was a photo shoot. It would be for the cover of the OST. While Jackie and SHINee took the photos I worked with manager-oppa on the things we would do in Beijing. Yes, this afternoon we would sit in a plane which would fly us to the capital of China. I had to do some phone calls, the most important for the hotel because the manager didn't wanted to have the recent problems again, but everything was okay and ready for SHINee to come.
I just had finished my phone call with the manager for the concert the boys would perform who told me that all the preparations were going on well, when I was called.
"Shishi!", Key's singing voice called me. I looked up to the group.
"What is it, oppa?", I asked curious.
"Come once over here, please!", he shouted and I stood up to follow is please.
"Shishi?", I heard Jackie asking. "Isn't that the Japanese word for 'lion' or is there another meaning in Korea?" I smiled about that and wondered that he asked now and not before. I thought that Key had had to call me like this even before.
"No, I mean the Japanese meaning. That's the funny thing about it. Don't you think that she looks like a lion?", Key asked totally excited about his creation of my nickname. Jackie looked closely at me and then started laughing.
"I know, it's funny what he is talking. I don't know why he thinks that I look like a lion, but maybe you can be content with the answer that my zodiac is lion", I said when I reached them.
"No, it's not that I don't understand it", Jackie said. "It's that he is totally right. Maybe the word 'lioness' would fit better –not because you are a girl but you are caring and just like a lioness." I was really surprised of his answer.
"But that's just one point", Key said still excited. "Look at her hair. It has the colour of the skin of a lion and if it is whirled it looks like the mane of a lion!" I rolled my eyes. The hair-thing again.  "And, why I choose 'lion' instead of 'lioness' is because I don't know the Japanese word for 'lioness'", Key finished his explanation which made Jackie laugh even more.
"So can you tell me know, why I am here?", I asked. Taemin and Minho tried to hide their grins but Jonghyun showed it right to me. Key was still excited and Onew. Well, he was day-dreaming, probably about chicken.
"So?", I asked because I didn't get an answer.
"We want to take some picture for memory", Onew said just waking up from his dream. I sighed. Of course. The grins were because they knew that I didn't like taking pictures.
"Can I do anything to save myself from taking pictures?", I asked but already knew the answer.
"Of course you can't!", Key said grinning brightly.
"You know that I expected that answer", I sighed.
So it was set. I had to take a few pictures. The photographer gave them to us and then the shoot was over. Jackie invited us to a late lunch. Manager-oppa excused himself and so I went for lunch with SHINee and Jackie Chan after I had asked the manager if it was okay that I would join then having lunch.
After the meal we had to say good-bye. I was really happy that I got the opportunity to meet Jackie Chan. Before we left for going to the hotel and going on to the airport Jackie said: "It was a pleasure to meet you, Ute, and I hope that our ways will cross so that we can meet again. Maybe you even would be interested in working for me as a manager for my movies. I would love to have such an engaged young woman in my team."
I thanked him for those nice words and the advice. I promised him to tell if I would find the questions and myself to find them.