Super Shining World 60

Super Shining World

Chapter 60

Saturday:
At lunch time I met the SHINee boys at a shopping mall in Seoul. I was happy to see them and Yoogeun was shouting even when I wsa metres away: "Noona is coming!" Seeing him excited like this I became motivated and happy for this day.
While informing them about yesterday we walked through the mall stopping here and there at a store. Just then I noticed that I never had gone shopping with SHINee except Key. Of course it wasn't like coming here with Hwa Young and Mi Hi or Heechul because the boys weren't that interested in clothes –especially Yoogeun. I think we spend most time in a toy store where the little boy looked excited at the Power Ranger dolls and wanted to play with them. Taemin was the one who enjoyed playing most. I tried it but I didn't really liked it and Yoogeun was not content with the way I played with the Power Ranger dolls. He said that I would do wrong. But I didn't mind, I mean it was a toy for boys!
So Onew –who didn't liked playing aswell- and I were leaving the store to find something to eat. We bought some ice-cream for all of us and went back. I had to go inside the store and leave Onew with the ice-cream. It took 15 minutes to get away from the toys. Minho, Jonghyun and Key were easy to talk to when I mentioned the ice-cream but Taemin and especially Yoogeun didn't want to leave the store. Both wanted to stay and keep playing. I really thought that my best friend could be a 7 year old boy. Finally –loke I said, after 15 minutes- we were outside the store all having some ice-cream and sitting on a bench.
At about 5 o'clock we went to the Hello Baby house and played games with Yoogeun. Sometime we ordered some chicken for dinner.
"What about watching a movie tonight", Onew suggested.
"Yes! I wanna see an action movie!", Jonghyun said totally excited. Normally I would have benn okay with that –I really like action movies- but this time I wasn't.
"You wanna show a little boy like Yoogeun people shooting at each other and killing ?", I asked.
"Oh,… no." Jonghyun said and wasn't excited anymore.
"Anyone knows a good movie that we can watch with Yoogeun?", Minho asked. I shrugged.
"There are a lot of funny Disney movies", I suggested. Well, the problem was that we hadn't had the movies on DVD.
So we decided that Taemin and I should go and buy a movie. Of course we couldn't decide which movie we should take and so we didn't take a Disney movie but another nice child movie. It was a japanese one and I wasn't sure if Yoogeun would like it but Taemin wanted to try. He wanted to see the movie after I told him the story of it.
So we sat on a sofa, me between Taemin and Minho while Yoogeun was sitting on Minho's lap, watching the japanese anime movie 'My neighbour Totoro' –I really like the movie, it is so sweet!
Though it was a child movie the boys enjoyed watching it, Yoogeun too.
When the movie had ended we brought Yoogeun to bed but stayed awake talking silently about this and that and planning what we would do tomorrow. We decided on dancing. The boys wanted to show and teach Yoogeun one of their dances. That would be real fun!
Somewhen I wanted to sleep –I was so tired- and went to my own room. To my room in the Hello Baby house. I would stay the night because I wanted to be together with the boys the whole next day. So I laid down and immediately felt asleep.

Sunday:
Yoogeun and Taemin came to wake me up. The boys made prepared the breakfast. I got up and wnet –wearing a piyama like the others, too- into the kitchen to have the meal. The guys did a good job. It was a really delicious breakfast. I enjoyed it a lot. After that I help cleaning the dirty dishes and took a shower.
When we all were ready we went to the dance studio. Yoogeun was excited that we would dance and showed us before we really begun the 'RingDingDong' dance –the Yoogeun version of course! It was so adorable!
We wanted to show him a more or less easy or not that complicated dance. So we did the 'Hello' one. The whole day was spend in the dance studio and finally we laid on the floor relaxing and having something to eat. At about 6 o'clock I left them –after hugs and a kiss fom Yoogeun on my cheek- for having a shower and spending an evening in front of my laptop to answer the e-mails and messages from facebook and all the other social networks.
Tomorrow I would go to cinema with some friends from school. I looked forward to it. I would be a girlie-day and I was happy to see them not at school.
I laid in my bed listening to about three songs before I wanted to sleep. With thoughts about this day and the upcoming I felt asleep.